Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE: Better (Haley Reinhart)

rumours

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Rumours1977 I'm doing my rates rn; and as I was rereading the OP I thought; how the heck did you do that formatting at the top? :wtfga:

Cos the space between lines and stuff is all different in the editor than the actual post :wtfga: 

Teach me your ways :tony:

Spoiler

and rates incoming! :tony:

rumours
9 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

@Rumours1977 I'm doing my rates rn; and as I was rereading the OP I thought; how the heck did you do that formatting at the top? :wtfga:

Cos the space between lines and stuff is all different in the editor than the actual post :wtfga: 

Teach me your ways :tony:

Reveal hidden contents

and rates incoming! :tony:

I did a rough cut of the picture placement in the editor (double click on picture and align it). When the thread was actually posted, it realigned some stuff. I basically kept changing the size of the pictures marginally till it started to look okay in the actual post. 

rumours

Hi y'all :). Hope you are having a great week!

This is just the normal weekly reminder about this Megarate. :hug:

Notice: The current due date for rates is November 2nd, which is coming up pretty soon. Let me know if you need more time cause the deadline can be flexible if needed.

Huge thank you to those who have already sent in your rates :heart:

rumours

Hi everyone! :)

Here is one of the final reminders about this Haley Reinhart megarate (rates are due by the end of the day tomorrow, Nov 2). If anyone needs extra time, let me know (the date is somewhat flexible)!

Also, huge thanks to those who already submitted their rates:hug:

:heart:

That J

Ok I finally listened to it. Had never heard this album before but she was always a fave of mine from American Idol.  Cleaning up my notes and I'll send in shortly. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

rumours
30 minutes ago, That J said:

Ok I finally listened to it. Had never heard this album before but she was always a fave of mine from American Idol.  Cleaning up my notes and I'll send in shortly. 

Sounds good. I look forward to hearing your opinions about the album and your rates :hug:

That J
1 hour ago, Rumours1977 said:

Sounds good. I look forward to hearing your opinions about the album and your rates :hug:

Sent! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

rumours

Hi everyone! :hug:

This is the final reminder about this megarate. If you'd like to submit rates for this album, they need to be in by the end of the day today (~12 more hours before the deadline closes).

The Ceremony will occur around 8PM UTC (4PM EDT) tomorrow (November 3rd)!:excited2:

I hope to see you there :heart:

rumours
35 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Is the ceremony one hour from now?

It has been changed to an hour later 5PM EDT. So it’ll start about 1 1/2 hours from now, @Ronk

rumours

Edit: @Ronk, we might start a little later though. There’s another ceremony happening today apparently, so I might wait until that ceremony is over to start. 

rumours

Announcement: The ceremony for this album will take an hour after original time slot. Tune in around 5PM EDT for the ceremony :hug:

Archived