šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga featured on upcoming NOW! compilation's landmark edition

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

It was actually announced a while back but I only really noticed last night and no one else made a thread, so here goes.

The upcoming NOW! album will be a special edition, the first ever compilation in the popular collection of its kind which has just recently celebrated its 100th numbered collection (the first edition was released in 1983). The collection is releasing a new edition on November 9th entitled NOW! That's What I Call Now: 100 Hits From 100 NOWs. A song from every NOW album for the last 35 years will be put into a massive 100 song compilation to act as the ultimate time capsule. And Pokerface is on the tracklist! Bear in mind that only one song per artist can be featured and there's loads of huge names who aren't there so this is a huge achievement when you really think about it.

Here's hoping that Shallow becomes a UK hit and will be featured on the NOW! 101 compilation which will be out on November 23rd!

16 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

I canā€™t believe now! Is still a thingĀ 

do people really still buy itĀ 

The last time I heard of it was 2013 (US)

My guess is some oldies still buying them off iTunes cause they just don't know any better

The Louvre

I have one on vinyl from my mom's old collection. It has Don;t You Forget About Me on it so I stan. Now has taste.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

StrawberryBlond
19 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

I canā€™t believe now! Is still a thingĀ 

do people really still buy itĀ 

Ā 

18 hours ago, Whtvrman said:

The last time I heard of it was 2013 (US)

My guess is some oldies still buying them off iTunes cause they just don't know any better

Just because you might not buy them doesn't mean others aren't and it's more than just clueless grandparents who don't know what to buy. They wouldn't still be being made (many different varieities every few months) if they weren't still selling after all this time. Remember that plenty of people buy them digitally now, so it's a handy way to get all the hits in a short time frame on one album to your device. The last few numbered editions sold really well, i believe. This is the first ever landmark edition of its kind so it's a big deal and it's good to see they still favour Gaga even thought she's struggled with UK success for a while now. They've put all her UK hits on before but they must quite like her still as they put Perfect Illusion on Now 95 which was only 5 albums ago, despite it peaking outside the top 10, which was very kind as the music industry just seemed to pretend that that song didn't exist. Remember that because this will be released in November, when Christmas sales get big. I see this being a really good seller on the compilation charts come December. It keeps Gaga's old hits alive, so I'm here for it.

Archived