new video

Bad Bunny ft. Drake - MIA

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23
13 minutes ago, OliG said:

Yassssss bitch. Hope this doesn't affect Slayllow tho :giveup:

nah it won't

As a chart freak, I can tell you that "Shallow" isn't bound to be a #1 song on the Hot 100.

It'll be a top 10 hit, so no matter if this song is #1 or not, Shallow will still be in the Top 10

Andreu

I was looking forward to this so much but it's trash

Estamos Bien or Te Boté are miles ahead

even Taki Taki

it's weak but it's kinda nice, usually it is enouh

wow that harder regeatton beat though, yeaaaaah my bussy jumped for a sec, like the little time this got intense

hijadeputa
1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

nah it won't

As a chart freak, I can tell you that "Shallow" isn't bound to be a #1 song on the Hot 100.

It'll be a top 10 hit, so no matter if this song is #1 or not, Shallow will still be in the Top 10

I think that Slayllow will rise to 5 next week on the Hot 100. I also have a feeling that it will stay strong in the Top 10 (applause says hi) and then grow to become a number one hit. idk. I really feel like the GP are enjoying the song and that it will peak 1-2. just look how it's doing on spotify and youtube, it's incredible :omg: 

DiscoHeaven23
11 minutes ago, OliG said:

I think that Slayllow will rise to 5 next week on the Hot 100. I also have a feeling that it will stay strong in the Top 10 (applause says hi) and then grow to become a number one hit. idk. I really feel like the GP are enjoying the song and that it will peak 1-2. just look how it's doing on spotify and youtube, it's incredible :omg: 

i think you're spot on with the comparision to Applause. That's how i'm thinking it will perform.  MAYBE Edge of Glory (Applsue is Gaga's 6th biggest hit and Edge of Glory is her 5th) if we're lucky.

But hey, it could go #1, its just gonna take ALOT. It will depend on Radio at this point, since we already got good digital sales and streaming.

hijadeputa
1 minute ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

i think you're spot on with the comparision to Applause. That's how i'm thinking it will perform.  MAYBE Edge of Glory (Applsue is Gaga's 6th biggest hit and Edge of Glory is her 5th) if we're lucky.

But hey, it could go #1, its just gonna take ALOT. It will depend on Radio at this point, since we already got good digital sales and streaming.

yeah you are right. we can not deny that radio has not been supporting Gaga since Applause, and that is one of the problems. but hopefully that will change for Shallow and let's hope for the best. I really think so. :nick:

I'm completely blowm by Drake singing in spanish, I wasn't ready for this when I woke up:wtfga:

And Bad Bunny and Drake in a song, already a streaming force:giveup:

The song it's quite a bop:lolly:

Archived