💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Bradley + Gaga Discussion

Gagally

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
9 hours ago, Gagally said:

Have you seen him around her? He is positively smitten.

I know he has a baby mama. And his daughter clearly means the world to him, but....

I see it too. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

I was surprised to learn that Bradley was with Irina. I remember her from her relationship with football player Ronaldo. At that time she struck me as a typical gold digger type. 

And then She ends up moving on from him with Hollywood A-lister Bradley Cooper. How lucky is that! My personal theory is that they'll be broken up after a couple of kids and Gaga and Bradley will eventually get together. It might be a disgusting comment to some but it's just a gut feeling I get when I look at them. There's a deep connection there. 

Serial Chiller

It's called ACTING. I would be utterly disappointed if he divorces and they end up together. 
DISAPPOINTED! :bye:

wahkeenasitka

Let me just state again for the record that I genuinely think that Gaga is deeply in love with Christian, and is going to get married to that man and be in a long term relationship with him. 

I understand the fan fantasy of Gaga hooking up with Bradley. And he IS adorable AND hot. And clearly they have chemistry. And clearly there is a deep connection and real love between them. 

But I actually think that Christian is a more compatible partner for her, for a lot of reasons. First and foremost, he's advantageous to her for her career. He's also older, more mature, and isn't trying to be the center of attention. He's a really devoted, supportive man. He's the kind of man Gaga needs. Not the center of attention Hollywood sex symbol A-Lister. 

Christian is completely devoted and in love with her. 

Wow, you really ship them. :laughga: I think even if they are attracted to each other nothing will come of it because they're in love with their significant others. That's the difference between them and couples like Brad and Angelina who were both single during filming.

21 minutes ago, Gagally said:

Brad Pitt was as single as LG is right now. See Aniston, J.

I always heard he was separated from Jennifer and headed for divorce already. 

OP, you're. not the only one who senses the IRL chemistry between Gaga and Bradley Cooper. (Also, a lot of you say that Irina and Bradley are married...when, in fact, they aren't.) It seems like there may already be trouble in paradise for Bradley and Irina anyway...

https://pagesix.com/2018/10/10/bradley-cooper-and-irina-shayk-barely-speak-during-dinner-date/

5 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

It's called ACTING. I would be utterly disappointed if he divorces and they end up together. 
DISAPPOINTED! :bye:

He is not married, but I think many agree with you here. Even LG could have her own level of disappointment if this were to transpire.

Watch As I Dive In

5 hours ago, Ami said:

OP, you're. not the only one who senses the IRL chemistry between Gaga and Bradley Cooper. (Also, a lot of you say that Irina and Bradley are married...when, in fact, they aren't.) It seems like there may already be trouble in paradise for Bradley and Irina anyway...

https://pagesix.com/2018/10/10/bradley-cooper-and-irina-shayk-barely-speak-during-dinner-date/

Yes, that was the item I read that certainly prompted me to start this thread. However, I do not want to get anyone angry. People are very protective of LG; that was her allure for me initially: Her dedicated fandom.   Peace all.

Watch As I Dive In

Earthling

They look so in love that is undeniably a fact. 

*she switched baristas. ☕️

freebit

I was never on the Bradley/Gaga train, but the way he stroked her finger here, while a small gesture, seemed very intimate. I was mildly scandalized in an 1910 Edith Wharton kind of way tbh. :gum:

Plus, their promo pics by Peter Lindbergh were hot:

A-Star-is-Born-Bradley-Cooper-Lady-Gaga3

I honestly don't think anything is going on, but I wouldn't be surprised if they had trouble getting out of character when around each other now - hence intimate gestures like the hand holding and stroking, her lipstick being in his beard etc. They probably had to learn to be at ease with each other when filming - Bradley seems like he was into having them be "in character" De Niro style because she mentioned he was the type that went off script and had them improvise on their own for some scenes. Plus, maybe they're just affectionate people? :shrug: IDK, I think actors are just weird like that.

Archived