💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Dialogue not in the film?

Trxstan

Featured Posts

Trxstan

So I watched the film for the second time and cried even more, as one does, but I don't at all remember the 'vows' dialogue being in the film, but it's in the album?? Can someone back me up on this? I'm really confused... sorry if this was already posted.

woop hey there keep scrolling

It isn't on the film. I think its ine of those little surprises gaga mentioned about being on the soundtrack but not in the movie.

evgenigerm2

It was cut. She was also supposed to perform 'Is That Alright?' at their wedding instead of reciting a vow. The scene was even filmed, but seems the crew decided the movie will be better off without it.

005.jpg

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

gagzus
1 minute ago, evgenigerm2 said:

It was cut. She was also supposed to perform 'Is That Alright?' at their wedding instead of reciting a vow. The scene was even filmed, but seems the crew decided the movie will be better off without it.

005.jpg

i can see it being on a director's cut on the DVD alongside some other scenes

InsomniaMonster69

Guys... did I watched a different version than u all? 

Is that alright is not in the movie... am I right?:sweat:

Cause when I saw the movie it wasn't... they played the song at the credits 

Married the Night

I don’t understand why is that alright is not in the movie. It’s probably the best song...bad choices. 

InsomniaMonster69
Just now, Married the Night said:

I don’t understand why is that alright is not in the movie. It’s probably the best song...bad choices. 

Okay. So ITA isn't it the movie for everyone. I was scared that I have seen something like a directors cut or a who-ever-thougt-it-was-a-good-idea-to-cut-this-masterpieces cut:selena:

I wonder why ITA sells so many copies. I mean - talent always wins - but the song did not get any promo 

17 minutes ago, evgenigerm2 said:

005.jpg

Maybe they will use it for a music video :vegas:

Also really curious about Before I Cry. I'm kinda bitter it wasn't in the movie. :poot: 

evgenigerm2
Just now, Dutch said:

Maybe they will use it for a music video :vegas:

Also really curious about Before I Cry. I'm kinda bitter it wasn't in the movie. :poot: 

It actually is. Gaga can be heard mumbling the melody of the song before getting into that fight with Bradley while she's in the bathtub.

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

3 minutes ago, evgenigerm2 said:

It actually is. Gaga can be heard mumbling the melody of the song before getting into that fight with Bradley while she's in the bathtub.

I didn't notice that she was was mumbling Before I Cry, but slay! :bon:

Archived