Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
game

Clash Royale (join Gaga clan!)

Featured Posts

Judas Oyster

Hey fellow monsters! :D

Do you play Clash Royale on your phone/tablet?

I'm not the clan creator but I'm very active in a clan called "Lady Gaga". Please join we have 10 spots left.

See in members for Môdnar, that's me. Then you know it's the clan I'm talking about.

We actually are mostly between the 4000 and 2500 trophies range, but you're welcome if you're G.U.Y. too :)

Would be fun if you guys joined :D #Promotinghername #isthistherightsection

clash-royale-e1487780651484-810x400.jpg

Edited by Judas Oyster
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Judas Oyster
4 minutes ago, Kween said:

I didn’t know there were 9-year-olds in this site. :stalkga:

I'm not offended because I saw a 9 year old in the bus and I asked myself why I play it (I'm 26) so I have already ashamed myself. Yesterday I researched to find players age range. There's mostly kids... But there's actually "grown ups" too. I even read someone being 40.

Yes I should quit but I'm addicted :rip:

Edited by Judas Oyster
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Judas Oyster

@Kween I saw you change that reaction. Thanks for not judging me publicly :derpga:

Edited by Judas Oyster
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deku
27 minutes ago, Kween said:

I didn’t know there were 9-year-olds in this site. :stalkga:

I'm emotionally 9 years old.  Does that count? :huntyga:

Edited by Deku
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deku
25 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

I'm not offended because I saw a 9 year old in the bus and I asked myself why I play it (I'm 26) so I have already ashamed myself. Yesterday I researched to find players age range. There's mostly kids... But there's actually "grown ups" too. I even read someone being 40.

Yes I should quit but I'm addicted :rip:

Don't hate on yourself for liking someone kids do. Awesome quote from C. S. Lewis (wrote The Chronicles of Narnia)

“When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

You do you hunty :kara:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Judas Oyster
18 hours ago, Deku said:

Don't hate on yourself for liking someone kids do. Awesome quote from C. S. Lewis (wrote The Chronicles of Narnia)

“When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

You do you hunty :kara:

Thanks for that quote and the encouragement :heart:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...