💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UK exclusive! Get SIGNED ASIB copies here!

Supersonic

Featured Posts

numb the flame
1 minute ago, warrentw said:

The story is so confusing one minute they haven't heard from the record company about the booklet and then they have received half of them but not sending them out until they have them all and now they have never received them but we’re sent in December  

Just now, Glamourpuss said:

I wonder if they are hoping we'll forget about them and then they don't have to honour the order. :green:

Well it's not going to happen with me. I will continue to email them forever until I get my signed booklet. :grr:

Shouldn’t someone contact watchdog? Surely if the BBC report it then like universal have to do something about it since they would never want a bad reputation even though it’s what they deserve ? 

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Shouldn’t someone contact watchdog? Surely if the BBC report it then like universal have to do something about it since they would never want a bad reputation even though it’s what they deserve ? 

It's worth a try. If enough of us contact them, then somebody could decide to look into it. I don't know who else to complain to about this. 

numb the flame
4 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

It's worth a try. If enough of us contact them, then somebody could decide to look into it. I don't know who else to complain to about this. 

Universal don’t care at all, Gaga seem’s unaware of it, none of her team are replying to our tweets (harass them about this before LG6) Bobby is being Bobby. Universals Ariana Grande store didn’t fulfill my order back in the summer and I cancelled it after I pre ordered it and never got anything dispatched on the release day. If you look up reviews for universal stores all of the reviews say their money was taken but no product was recieved and they won’t give the money back and it’s a mess. Someone needs to sort this company out to be honest. 

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Universal don’t care at all, Gaga seem’s unaware of it, none of her team are replying to our tweets (harass them about this before LG6) Bobby is being Bobby. Universals Ariana Grande store didn’t fulfill my order back in the summer and I cancelled it after I pre ordered it and never got anything dispatched on the release day. If you look up reviews for universal stores all of the reviews say their money was taken but no product was recieved and they won’t give the money back and it’s a mess. Someone needs to sort this company out to be honest. 

I didn't know they were that bad with their service. That's awful. I wasn't worried before but I am now. 

You're right, somebody does need to sort this out. This shouldn't be allowed to happen. It's so unfair to treat loyal fans like this, it's like the loyalty means nothing to them. :noparty:

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, warrentw said:

They are a joke I hate ordering from them 

They delivered before for Lorde so my personal experience if different :diane: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

numb the flame
10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

They delivered before for Lorde so my personal experience if different :diane: 

They were so good with my signed Melodrama album, all of my ARTPOP and Joanne orders. The only problems I've had were with the Ariana and ASIB stores...

Davison Costa
1 hour ago, GagaXCollection said:

Estou processando idc

anigif_sub-buzz-12385-1527108705-6.gif

we have to prosecute. It's been 5 months now

Glamourpuss

I just got this response today...

Thank you for your reply.

I can confirm we have started to receive the signed inserts however, we have not received all of them and in the interest of fairness we want to wait until we have received all signed inserts before shipping them to customers. We will get these shipped as soon as possible and we sincerely apologise for the delay.

Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Kind regards
Hannah
Customer Services

warrentw
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

I can confirm we have started to receive the signed inserts however, we have not received all of them and in the interest of fairness we want to wait until we have received all signed inserts before shipping them to customers. We will get these shipped as soon as possible and we sincerely apologise for the delay.

Kind regards
Hannah
Customer Services

I was about to come on and say the same thing 

spicemuncher

I got the same response after I emailed them yesterday saying the fans would contact the Official UK Chart Company to investigate the sales should we not get a dispatch email by end of the month. I pulled that out my a** but we got a reply at least... :ohwell:

Sexxx
8 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

Kind regards
Hannah
Customer Services

what kind of bullshit 

Archived