💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UK exclusive! Get SIGNED ASIB copies here!

Supersonic

Featured Posts

I know it's upsetting but I wouldn't really alarm myself: when I purchased an autographed copy of CTC it took months too :saladga: and I hadn't even been reassured by following emails

☄ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

This is what secured her that #1 so hope those that did buy a copy get it soon. 

funkmedowntown
35 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

This is what secured her that #1 so hope those that did buy a copy get it soon. 

Excuse me, no

Little Mons✟er

Glamourpuss

We need to remember this is Gaga we are dealing with. The person who says "soon" when she really means "never" :huntyga:

All jokes aside, we know Gaga is super busy at the moment. I think we should just be patient. If we keep kicking up a fuss it might end up not being a genuine Gaga autograph. 

Teal Ambition

Dy0gX5zX4AAY_um.jpg

last paragraph 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

SwissMonster
6 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Dy0gX5zX4AAY_um.jpg

last paragraph 

So they haven’t even be send. Guess we will get them end of march/April :madge: 

Not to sound spoiled, but that’s not really okay to do so. I mean I NEVER ordered something and things came separately + with that much waiting... I know Gaga has a lot to do, and probably it’s not her fault but from the side of the lable it’s not okay to just push that back cause there are better things to do...

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

I was just thinking the other day this still hasn’t arrived.  I don’t mind waiting for it but I want an actual timeframe :saladga:

Bad Kids

Untitled50e68c6a220dec12.gif

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

RAMROD

Gaga did not even show herself siging the booklets, unlike C2C and Joanne.

I believe she have not sign any ASIB OST booklets yet. Otherwise she would have posted it. :shrug:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

asana15

I wonder if it was a Universal UK initiative first, and then they were trying to get Gaga to sign them all afterwards. 

At this point we don't even know how many were sold during the drive, so it could be a substantial number.

It looks more and more like do first and then think.

After another few months have passed, this whole project will be scrapped. They'll put a disclaimer out - "there'll be no signed postcards/booklets, you can return purchased CDs for a refund".

Some will return, some will not, but the mission was accomplished.

I hope, I'm wrong though.

Teal Ambition
3 hours ago, asana15 said:

I wonder if it was a Universal UK initiative first, and then they were trying to get Gaga to sign them all afterwards. 

At this point we don't even know how many were sold during the drive, so it could be a substantial number.

It looks more and more like do first and then think.

After another few months have passed, this whole project will be scrapped. They'll put a disclaimer out - "there'll be no signed postcards/booklets, you can return purchased CDs for a refund".

Some will return, some will not, but the mission was accomplished.

I hope, I'm wrong though.

Did you order the C2C signed booklet? I found the email where I placed my order but can't seem to find my tweet where I said I received it :oprah: I wanted to see how long it took back then. I remember it being months, just not quite sure how many

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

RAMROD
12 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Did you order the C2C signed booklet? I found the email where I placed my order but can't seem to find my tweet where I said I received it :oprah: I wanted to see how long it took back then. I remember it being months, just not quite sure how many

I did. ordered that on September 26 2014, got the CD and the booklet by December 26 2015 :huntyga:

Had to do correspondence straight with Insterscope Costumer Service before I really get it. :giggle:  

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

I mean the wait for the C2C booklets was pretty long right? 

I honestly don't mind how long the wait is as long as we do get them in the end

Archived