šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UK exclusive! Get SIGNED ASIB copies here!

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had two emails back basically just confirming what we already know they are still waiting for them to be signed and shipped back to the uk šŸ˜”

RAMROD

It might never get signed if it have not signed, not even one, Ā nearing March 2019Ā :diane:

Maybe we will see in May, when the residency starts again. :diane:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

This is the email I gotĀ 

Thank you for your email.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay with the signed element.

I can confirm all orders will be fully completed however, at this moment we do not have an exact date to give as to when we can expect these from the US where they were being signed and do not want to provide a date without fully knowing this can be achieved this time.

numb the flame

Someone who can contact anyone in her team, can yā€™all ask if sheā€™s even signed anything. @HaroonĀ do you know anyone whoā€™s able to get in contact with her team? Itā€™s sort of a joke now itā€™s nearing March when we were told theyā€™d be done by the end of January...

Teal Ambition
5 minutes ago, warrentw said:

This is the email I gotĀ 

Thank you for your email.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay with the signed element.

I can confirm all orders will be fully completed however, at this moment we do not have an exact date to give as to when we can expect these from the US where they were being signed and do not want to provide a date without fully knowing this can be achieved this time.

Well this gives me a bit more hope

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

NewRules

It was obvious when we bought it that it was going to take some time. At least they're not using an automatic signature

numb the flame
8 minutes ago, NewRules said:

It was obvious when we bought it that it was going to take some time. At least they're not using an automatic signature

With JoanneĀ at least we seen her immediately start signing them via social media. Weā€™ve not seen her sign a single album so far this era.Ā 

Luke78619
35 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Someone who can contact anyone in her team, can yā€™all ask if sheā€™s even signed anything. @HaroonĀ do you know anyone whoā€™s able to get in contact with her team? Itā€™s sort of a joke now itā€™s nearing March when we were told theyā€™d be done by the end of January...

Pretty sure he knows nothing, many mods are just stans like us that have nothing to do with Gagaā€™s team or how to contact them

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luna Lovegood

This is depressing what the ****

lunaā€™s advocate

Glamourpuss

Just relax guys, it seems they are trying hard to fulfil the order. We all know Gaga's schedule has been hectic with it being awards season and her having Enigma for the last couple of months... and now the poor girl is recovering from a break up. Let's just give her a break and let her sign them when she's ready to.

I know it can feel a bit disheartening like we as loyal fans are bottom of her list of priorities but she always comes through in the end with this sort of thing.Ā Ā 

Archived