Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Is That Alright? & ARUTW (Credits Version)

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

FFXSoul91

Is there actually a different version of the song in the credits or was that just at an early premiere?

If so, I guess I should have stayed until the end of the credits. I left after Black Eyes started.

Poissonche
16 minutes ago, FFXSoul91 said:

Is there actually a different version of the song in the credits or was that just at an early premiere?

If so, I guess I should have stayed until the end of the credits. I left after Black Eyes started.

Yes they're real I stayed for the credits and I was shooketh

sethrb101

If someone could post them that would be lovely. I only heard ITA?

I'm sure we'll get them soon enough.

#Gaga2020

Awrah999
1 hour ago, FFXSoul91 said:

Yes it’s at the end of the credits. I’ve seen the movie three times but only stayed for the end of the credits the third time and me and the other like 30 people in tears were all in awe of her raw, beautiful, chill-inducing vocals 

GagaUnderYou

Is That Alright?

Black Eyes

Always Remember Us This Way 

These are the three songs that play. Gaga's songs are live, raw, new, vocals. It's hard to enjoy ITA when people are shuffling around getting up. Need these in HQ asap! If anyone has any recordings can you post? 

Archived