💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga as Ursula in The Little Mermaid!

California Gold

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

Watch this version of "The Little Mermaid" -- and then imagine Gaga as the Sea Witch/Merhag: :)

I think it would fit perfectly for her. She could do it in a more humoresque way and less like she was as "The Countess". :)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joannesrats

@ReginaGeorge

Why did you react to my post with 'sad'? I was giving you a fact. If you want me to I can send you sources where they say that Divine inspired her :vegas:

Regina George
1 hour ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

@ReginaGeorge

Why did you react to my post with 'sad'? I was giving you a fact. If you want me to I can send you sources where they say that Divine inspired her :vegas:

I reacted with sad because I stated that Ursula was inspired by drag queen already in 100 of my replies in this thread. Sad - because it’s sad how you completely ignored that and again quoted me and said that exact thing. Sad because you didn’t read my replies. Now give me a break. :vegas:

ShayCristoforo
13 hours ago, JengKay said:

MA MA PA PA PA Perfect Illusion

I was literally just singing that. lmao

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

joemayzzin

i mean gaga loves her pasta and Italian food :stalkga: she could just keep eating to fill out the role 

(no way shape or form body shaming cause I'm a thick dude myself was just trying to make a joke)

but in all honesty The Little Mermaid is my favorite childhood movie so if my idol had any association to this remake i would be here for it as Ursula or Vanessa! 

joannesrats
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I reacted with sad because I stated that Ursula was inspired by drag queen already in 100 of my replies in this thread. Sad - because it’s sad how you completely ignored that and again quoted me and said that exact thing. Sad because you didn’t read my replies. Now give me a break. :vegas:

I don't have time to read 6 pages of replies it's midterms at my school let me and my wig live :messga:

Regina George
21 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I don't have time to read 6 pages of replies it's midterms at my school let me and my wig live :messga:

omg good luck! :cryga:

I could see her as Ursula. And especially as Vanessa (Ursula's human form). I don't think shed be a good Ariel to be honest... She might be 

Spoiler

too old. Ariel was 18...

InsomniaMonster69
4 hours ago, joemayzin said:

i mean gaga loves her pasta and Italian food :stalkga: she could just keep eating to fill out the role 

(no way shape or form body shaming cause I'm a thick dude myself was just trying to make a joke)

but in all honesty The Little Mermaid is my favorite childhood movie so if my idol had any association to this remake i would be here for it as Ursula or Vanessa! 

THIS!!!! 

I mean... think about the slayage of this scene!! 

Imagine a 30 second song being #1 all around the WW charts!:vegas:

Does anyone else not want her to be in this movie? It's not even because Ursula is fat, but I just don't like the Little Mermaid. :laughga: It's one of my least favorite Disney movies.

Archived