Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

International Little Monsters - have your ASIB vinyls/cds shipped yet?

MEM

Featured Posts

I pre-ordered the vinyl + CD from the official music site to Australia and there are no status updates yet.

I'm worried because I'm travelling in about a month and I'm hoping it gets here before then! Otherwise it goes back to the post office and only held for a certain amount of time before it's sent back/destroyed ahhhh

I pre-ordered at the end of August and they said it would be shipped Oct 5, surely they would've prepared it all by now :laughga: 

Have yours been marked "shipped"?

Defmix100

my vinyl and CD arrived yesterday in the UK, you should definitely get them before you travel

1 minute ago, kissmy7 said:

Haven't received anything yet in Melbourne.

Go back to your confirmation email - what's your order status?

Through the email, I am redirected to "astarisbornmusic.com" and it says Order updates: Updates will be sent to your email.

No updates yet though:saladga:

GaGaAst

I haven't received too. 

Wait. I haven't even ordered :staymad:

OT : I hope you get it soon

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

8 minutes ago, kissmy7 said:

Through the email, I am redirected to "astarisbornmusic.com" and it says Order updates: Updates will be sent to your email.

No updates yet though:saladga:

Hmm yep same. Hopefully they get it moving soon! I need those pictures in my life :messga:

It'll be available in JB Hi-Fi next month for way cheaper than the official site so I'm waiting for that. :rip:

I sent an email to customer service of ASIB website and this is their response: 

"Thanks for reaching out to us! We are currently working on fulfilling your order as soon as possible. We'll send you tracking information once it's on the way.
If you do not receive a shipment confirmation email within the next week, please let us know and we can assist you further.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions!
Thanks for your patience & support,
Elaine + uMusic Customer Care"

I guess by the time they sent the vinyl I will have already watched the movie on the 18th so it doesn't matter, I will stream it on Spotify.

:ohwell:

59 minutes ago, kissmy7 said:

I sent an email to customer service of ASIB website and this is their response: 

"Thanks for reaching out to us! We are currently working on fulfilling your order as soon as possible. We'll send you tracking information once it's on the way.
If you do not receive a shipment confirmation email within the next week, please let us know and we can assist you further.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions!
Thanks for your patience & support,
Elaine + uMusic Customer Care"

I guess by the time they sent the vinyl I will have already watched the movie on the 18th so it doesn't matter, I will stream it on Spotify.

:ohwell:

I got the same email! Thanks for sharing.

Well if it doesn’t ship by next Friday I’m emailing them for sure. Keep us updated! 

Archived