đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It's really refreshing..

Bowman

Featured Posts

Bowman

Who else is finding the whole ASIB era really refreshing and exciting? Like how good is it to be a fan atm? I'm just super proud of Gaga because she's doing so well and she looks super happy. :tony:  I think it's awesome that she's has decided to switch it up a bit and go into making a big movie with someone huge like Bradley and to then bring out a soundtrack which not to mention is doing extremely well! The public will now see how talented Gaga really is and show that she's not just a popstar but an ENIGMA :bon:

And i'm glad she's not decided to release LG6 just yet because it would be just the same routine and to just have a break from doing the same stuff like with her previous albums, I'm completely living for this era!

Cheers Little Allygators :vegas:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

aaron l

I could literally hear her tell the east coast Italian pasta story 10 more times if it means I get to see her this happy

Tom Nook

Agreed

giphy.gif

For me it’s nice to see all the praise and excitement and not having to deal with the anxiety that I used to get from some of the recent album eras :selena:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Schwerk

I'm so used to everyone, including her own fans, nitpicking her every move. I'm so used to Gaga being misunderstood or underappreciated that this era is truly refreshing. It makes me so happy to see her showered with love for something she poured her heart into. Reminds me of when she sang the Sound of music tribute but this time its even better because it's her own music that is touching the hearts of many people.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Honestly it feels like we've been in a dream, there's literally little for the GP to say nasty things about gaga. She's shown her worth as a singer, performer, actress, activist, and just an overall super talented person. This movie seemed so effortless for her and so natural. The fact that I rememeber hearing Just Dance on someone's myspace a decade ago, to think what she's accomplished. And we have the entire LG6 era coming? it's amazing. truly. 

River

I just love to see how all the fanbase is united and finally the amount of negativity is so low to almost not existing..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

1 hour ago, aaron l said:

I could literally hear her tell the east coast Italian pasta story 10 more times if it means I get to see her this happy

So true. I said elsewhere I had heard the 100-people-in-a-room enough - but truthfully - BRING IT ON! This is an extraordinary time we are living in! Every few hours, there is more breaking news. This has been going on since the Trailer dropped, and the crescendo we are witnessing now is glorious. Just glorious.

Watch As I Dive In

Archived