💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga movie already filmed, "unsure" of new music date

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody else worried that we won't get the full concert?

Yes. :cry: I need the full concert without cuts and ****. :redface:

And I don't care if it's Rated R or not. I'm going to see the movie.

DirtyPonyRebel

Gaga, your nose looks really good lately!

:laughga:

:laughga::cryga::lolgaga::derpga:

To sum up how stupid and unnecessary Marc's post was.

She was probably like, "okaaaaay? um, thanks?"

LavenderBoi

Even if it's rated R, I'm still going to try to make an effort to go see it. :laughga:

Seriously those of you who are under 17 - you can always go with a parent or aaanyone else over the age of 17 to see an R movie in the US! If all else fails, buy a ticket for some other movie and sneak into Gaga! WTF

My Little Phoney

Rated R? Hahaha puh-lease we live in Europe!

Plus I'll probably be eightteen by the time it's out

WeWantTheFame

I am SO going to see the movie! I can't actually go to The BTW Ball as it's not coming to Scotland, so this will be my only way to see the full show. Plus, the thought of Lady Gaga on a giant Cinema screen with surround sound...OMFG!!!!!!

Plus, R-Rated? EVEN BETTER!!

We aren't just a fan base, we are a family.

pierodinero

I'm freaking out about this release! I've watched the Monster Ball DVD like a billion times. Can't wait!

dethraydethray

Think the whole Terry movie Rated R and movie is filmed comments are in reference to different things.

I was under the impression that concerts could only be filmed if the audience was aware. Yet we haven't heard anything from anyone at any show about the show being filmed. Hmm

Think the whole Terry movie Rated R and movie is filmed comments are in reference to different things.

I was under the impression that concerts could only be filmed if the audience was aware. Yet we haven't heard anything from anyone at any show about the show being filmed. Hmm

I think backstage stuff has been filmed, not the actual concert. They need to notify the venue and also the audience before they enter the venue or else it is illegal. Also, as you say, no-one has said anything about it being filmed at their show.

• 2 weeks later...
MelbHawker

Not bumping up an old thread for no reason - I came across this from tumblr.

"OMFG!! SO my uncle actually works in a big movie editing place in nyc and omg i got a sneak peak of the gaga movie only a seconds but i managed to sneak a few pics omg im crying help."

tumblr_m9xu4yNmfr1r0bt0qo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9xu4yNmfr1r0bt0qo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9xu4yNmfr1r0bt0qo3_1280.jpg

Thought it'd be worth posting here.

Brian Newman

Those just look like bootleg videos playing on a tv. Plus she is wearing an orange wig in one picture and the teal in the other two?

Archived