💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD: #1 ASIB 170-190k

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, danilov said:

Any updates on the predictions?? I just saw a tweet around 5h ago that TOP is again predicted #1. This chart predictions are making me nervous!!! :gum: are they done performing in AMAs? Shouldn’t there be more streaming parties??

HDD did not change their predictions again. TOP will get a boost from AMAs, but that may die out in the following days. It's going to be a close race.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheCureinMalibu
42 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

sis :rip: 

I made the thread right as they made a new prediction

1st prediction: 140-160K

2nd prediction: 175-180k (tie with TOP, they did this for more clicks)

3rd prediction: 180-200k (was made minutes after the 2nd prediction after Kworb posted those numbers)

4th prediction: 170-190k

how can that even posible, Kworb predicted 32K tea and if they make a change after that, it would have been higher, not lower :rip:

monsterdino
1 minute ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

how can that even posible, Kworb predicted 32K tea and if they make a change after that, it would have been higher, not lower :rip:

yeah and they made it HIGHER with their third prediction, are u not reading what im writing? :rip: 

JennyWayne

Sorry I haven't been so active here lately. I was busy streaming the soundtrack on my multiple spotify premium accounts with VPN :queenga:

Looks like it's going to pay off :staymad:

nakedidea

TØP is going to do EVERYTHING tonight at the AMAs to create a demand for the album. 

We need another streaming party.

We need to stay #1 on iTunes.

The next couple days are CRITICAL - we can still land #2 :saladga:

Pierre

I used vpn while sleeping to stream the whole album, hope it counts. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

mr.peter

Do the dialogue tracks, count as full song streams each time you let them play? if so that is kinda low key unfair :smh: but works in our favor :creepflop:

10 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

Do the dialogue tracks, count as full song streams each time you let them play? if so that is kinda low key unfair :smh: but works in our favor :creepflop:

Only the ones that last at least 30 seconds 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

BrickMonster

Anyone know if I can get the spotify premium free trial without a US credit card? Been streaming with a VPN and would love for my streams to count more. 

Archived