'Look What I Found' Music Video Out Now

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123
53 minutes ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

Omg, I haven't seen the movie yet. Should I listen to the song? :cryga: Does it have spoilers? I can't.

Same girl. My flop country is getting a pre-screen tonight and tomorrow but the movie is officially coming out on Friday and me and my best friend go to the movies every Saturday so I have to wait for him cuz he works during the night and I'm dying to see the movie. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be clips from the film so I think I'll listen to the song and watch the music video after I watch the movie. :air:

How cool! I've been singing it all day long!! My favorite from the soundtrack, along with Shallow.

ARTBOP

An hour 5 minutes left. Though we haven't really got an official confirmation. Let's hope for the best.

Chickens in Malibu

If this is true, I hope it's not a single. I know it's DJWS favorite song. But I'm sure it's one of the weakest singles on the album.

S0436

I am pretty sure in a few weeks we will get the INLA video with extended version to sustain promo and sales.

FlopSlurper

I think it’ll be the scene from the movie with some random scenes here and there, similar to shallow MV

I can't at the people wanting them to release every song :ladyhaha:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

California Gold

Inb4 "Look What I Found" wins an Oscar next year :lolly:

It’s buried in my soul, I can’t find the gold

SummerGirl21

Yessss this is one of my favorites. So glad they are giving it justice🙌

Archived