news

Lady Gaga to star in Broadway revival of Funny Girl

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101

Gaga singing those songs would be a dream come true: People, Don’t Rain On My Parade, I’m the Greatest Star, The Music That Makes Me Dance (or My Man if they revise the score with stuff from the movie). I’d be for this revival happening 100%.

RAMROD

Lady Gaga is set to hit the Great White Way after conquering the worlds of music and film!

Rosie O'Donnell revealed on Saturday that Lady Gaga is set to take on another role of Fanny Brice, that was made famous by Barbara Streisand.

She told the audience at The Paramount Theater in Huntington, New York that she and the pop star would be starring in a Broadway revival of Funny Girl.

O'Donnell was opening fort Randy Rainbow on his cross-country comedy tour when she made the announcement, much to the delight of the audience.

Streisand originated the role on Broadway and then went on to star in the film version, which earned her an Best Actress Academy Award. 

Sources: 

https://t2conline.com/lady-gaga-to-star-as-fanny-brice-on-broadway-with-rosie-odonnell-now-that-would-be-on-hot-selling-ticket/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6251043/amp/Lady-Gaga-star-Broadway-revival-Funny-Girl-opposite-Rosie-ODonnell.html?__twitter_impression=true

ActorGa pursuing ha EGOT :tony:

Also, #LG62029 is actually a possibilty if she gets serious with acting for now sksksksks  :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SwissMonster

Honestly, if it’s what she wanna do I accept it. Cause I would never say  she made the wrong choice.

But honestly, what concerns me. I would be kind of pissed that the US have AGAIN a long term project and we (as world wide fans) have to wait even longer to see her. I know it’s kind of selfish, but on The other hand I can not afford to go to the US so quickly after Vegas. And other people can’t even go to Vegas, so seeing Gaga will be difficult for a long time.

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Let the twinks relax tho. LG6 will definitely come first :vegas: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

RAMROD

Like, OMG, Broadway tickets are not easy to obtain too usually because of high demands :giveup:

RAMROD
Just now, Azor Ahai said:

She is coming for Barbra Streisand's career. She aint safe!

Uh-uh, Barbra is Gaga's Drag Mother at this point! :poot:

Villanelle

What we need now is the REMAKE of The Wizard Of Oz where Gaga plays Dorothy. 

We need Judy Garland to be shook !

Archived