💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift Breaks Political Silence, Denounces Marsha Blackburn

monsterboy98

Featured Posts

Yuuri
10 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

don'tï»ż have to pretend that she's talented and Reputation was a success. 

Reputation outsold Joanne in a day, and not to mention it out grossed the JWT's total gross in just 15 shows.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei
6 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

It's chart run was ENTIRELY driven by airplay, and it tumbled down the charts right after it hit #1 on pop. A strange coincidence (payola), huh? And what does her successful tour have to do with her failing to have even a moderate hit after a frontloaded mess LWYMMD. By that logic, Hard Candy is the biggest era ever. 

sure use all the usual "arguments" Taylor ain't bothered. Besides it's "its" not "it's" :staymad: 

Musery

hankhatesyouall
8 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

sure use all the usual "arguments" Taylor ain't bothered. Besides it's "its" not "it's" :staymad: 

So, you think my arguments about Delicate being a radio-driven hit are not valid, but you up  bring my phone typo? :cryga: Just admit that Reputation produced zero hits apart from LWYMMD that laster like a couple of weeks and expected to reach 1 bln in 2019 :wtfga:

hankhatesyouall
10 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Reputation outsold Joanne in a day, and not to mention it out grossed the JWT's total gross in just 15 shows.

Who said that Joanne was a big  success? And like half of its sales come from the first week. Reputation is similar to BTW chart-wise (expect BTW was bigger, better, more acclaimed and actually had two hits to its name). Again, the point about tours is invalid if we are speaking about charts.

BUtterfield 8

I don’t like ha but I respect ha and applaud her for coming out as a Democrat 

Yuuri
20 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

expecï»żtï»ż BTW was bigger, better, more acclaimed and actually had two hits to its name).

Except it wasn't. Both albums have the same score on Metacritic (71), BTW was bigger only due that amount of promo that Gaga put into it, meanwhile Talyor has a handful of performances. And as much as I love Gaga but, charts really don't mean anything when you sell your album for $0.99.

SchwineLove

I kinda applaud her for acknowledging her lack of political opinion in the past, it definitely catch my attention and makes me read the rest of the post.

Queen Gloria

Okay, good for her. Everyone has a political opinion these days. I like what she said but I'm also feeling a "I haven't been relevant in a while so pay attention to me" vibe. I'm not a fan of hers so maybe I'm biased. I don't think she's a particularly nice/trustworthy person, but I agree with her words. 

hankhatesyouall
13 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Except it wasn't. Both albums have the same score on Metacritic (71), BTW was bigger only due that amount of promo that Gaga put into it, meanwhile Talyor has a handful of performances. And as much as I love Gaga but, charts really don't mean anything when you sell your album for $0.99.

Reputation had enormous promotion during its first week where the lion's share of its sales come from. She had deals with Target, UPS, etc. Who promotes albums with performances in 2018? LWYMMD, despite being literally spammed on radio and put in every playlist, turned out to be the most frontloaded number #1. It dropped harder on the radio than Kesha's Die Young whose chart run was affected by Sandy Hook shooting.:messga:

Actually, LWYMMD takes the cake as the biggest drop in radio history. End Game and RFI both were BOMBS on the hindsight despite their one-week peaks. BTW and TEOG were miles bigger. 

And let's see if Reputation gets any Grammy nominations. 

monsterboy98
2 hours ago, hankhatesyouall said:

So, you think my arguments about Delicate being a radio-driven hit are not valid, but you up  bring my phone typo? :cryga: Just admit that Reputation produced zero hits apart from LWYMMD that laster like a couple of weeks and expected to reach 1 bln in 2019 :wtfga:

My god just stop 

alestevens
3 hours ago, hankhatesyouall said:

It's chart run was ENTIRELY driven by airplay, and it tumbled down the charts right after it hit #1 on pop. A strange coincidence (payola), huh? And what does her successful tour have to do with her failing to have even a moderate hit after a frontloaded mess LWYMMD. By that logic, Hard Candy is the biggest era ever. 

Delicate didn't "tumble down", it went recurrent. In fact it is still Top 10 on overall radio, aided largely by HAC where it's still Top 5 and AC where it is currently spending it's 5th week at #1

Batwings
3 hours ago, hankhatesyouall said:

What a hypocrite! I've lost the last ounce of respect for her. I don't have a problem with people who have different political opinions (I've always been a diehard Gaga stan after all), but it completely contradicts her previous stance. Guess she needs another gimmick since Reputation turned out to be a massive underperformence. 

Artists can grow and change. Gaga used to say she wasn't a feminist, and now she considers herself a very staunch feminist.

Eddie A Michael

And tomorrow she’s gonna open the AMA and sing ‘They say I did something bad, but why’s it feel so good??’

Can’t freakin wait.

hankhatesyouall
34 minutes ago, Batwings said:

Artists can grow and change. Gaga used to say she wasn't a feminist, and now she considers herself a very staunch feminist.

It's totally not a coincidence that her "growth" coincided with the end of her US leg. 

Archived