Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift Breaks Political Silence, Denounces Marsha Blackburn

monsterboy98

Featured Posts

monsterboy98

Taylor Swift has broken her political silence despite the many years of rumour and accusations of apolitical viewpoints in order to reduce fan alienation - posting on her Instagram a denouncement of bigotry, calling for young voters to fulfil their own values by selecting the right person for their states mid terms.

Personally I'm very impressed and proud of her for finally coming out into the "woke popstar" fold :selena: but I'm ready for your stones :bon:

Guess being political is the thing now :ohwell: jk haha its very responsible of her to do this for her fans, particularly the younger ones - read more below!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

I personally don’t think everyone HAS TO publicly announce their political views. It’s a choice. 

HOWEVER, I applaud when people do it because they’ve noticed that it’s important to them to take a certain position. With the huge platforms celebrities have they can really influence others. 

Now is not really the time to be apolitical. So I’m happy when people come out withe their views. Even if I disagree with them, I prefer to know honestly. 

But in the end it’s a choice. 

monsterboy98

I know people will :lana: STILL :lana:say it's disingenuous, but I'm really loving her Post-LWYMMD attitude. She is a MASSIVE pop star, and people WILL be positively influenced.

Spoiler

Kanye West, maybe you should head East :v::rip:

Chris Evans

finally :applause:

messed up that she has remained silent for her own financial gain but hopefully she will continue to be outspoken

Andrea B

I already knew she was democrat, only her haters thought she was racist or homophobic lol 

PoshLife

Marsha Blackburn is a far-right extremist, and I'm happy to have anyone and everyone speak out against her.

But more than that, Taylor said so many things I really appreciate - about LGBT people, women, people of color... she hit all the right notes. This was a really, really good post and to be honest I was moved by it. It's also well-researched about Blackburn's terrible voting record. Very well done.

FrankGutz
12 minutes ago, Garzilazo said:

I dislike her a bit, but :applause::party:

same hermana

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Thomas P

I’m glad she voiced it cause I hate how one of the main points people hated on her was for her politics. 

God I love her so muchhhhh

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived