❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

What Are You Doing To Help Stream?

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy

I want to hear the details, we need that debut ladies.

STREAM STREAM STREAM

AND STREAM AGAIN

Amidana

Isnt there a limit to streaming? That's what I've heard don't count me on it :ohno:

I've been listening to this album on Spotify premium 24/7 tho :vegas: when I eat, sleep, dance in circles, you name it!!!! :vegas:

Andreu

Putting it on Spotify on my phone while I'm listening to other music or working in my computer

Just being a reminder people: common stan misconception that using a VPN to change your country to use the USA does count your stream plays to the USA. I’ve cleared this up with Spotify and it’s a huge misconception. You can change your VPN but it doesn’t change the country on your actual Spotify account settings. That’s almost virtually impossible to change if you have a paid account. 

It’s pointless doing it. Just support your own country, unless you can figure out a way to change it. I remember trying and had a problem with my bank card being registered to my own country instead of the USA, so it couldn't be changed. 

What I’ve been doing: Leaving the album on repeat overnight on Spotify and streaming Shallow from Today’s Top Hits whenever I can. Wish they added Black Eyes to the ‘Rock This’ or Heal Me to The Pop List playlist. Does anyone know if it’s worth streaming the dialogue tracks? 

TSUNAMI
4 minutes ago, Rio said:

Just being a reminder people: common stan misconception that using a VPN to change your country to use the USA does count your stream plays to the USA. I’ve cleared this up with Spotify and it’s a huge misconception. You can change your VPN but it doesn’t change the country on your actual Spotify account settings. That’s almost virtually impossible to change if you have a paid account. 

It’s pointless doing it. Just support your own country, unless you can figure out a way to change it. I remember trying and had a problem with my bank card being registered to my own country instead of the USA, so it couldn't be changed. 

What I’ve been doing: Leaving the album on repeat overnight on Spotify and streaming Shallow from Today’s Top Hits whenever I can. Wish they added Black Eyes to the ‘Rock This’ or Heal Me to The Pop List playlist. Does anyone know if it’s worth streaming the dialogue tracks? 

Not true.

I'm having US VPN in Croatia. I'm unable to access Sportify in Croatia yet I'm able to stream it over VPN.

fivefoottwo

i have a local apple music account and i'm VPNing a spotify USA free account streaming the soundtrack. i usually don't care about the stats but this time round i really wanna contribute to its success :) (and also sending links to all my friends)

also @Rio it seemed to work for me, i used VPN to create a new account and i checked the account settings which stated my location was US, though im not an expert at these kind of things :huh: maybe i'm wrong

Space Cowboy

E V E R Y stream for the soundtrack counts right now! The numbers are neck and neck. Go STREAM again and again non stop.

10 hours ago, JFK said:

Not true.

I'm having US VPN in Croatia. I'm unable to access Sportify in Croatia yet I'm able to stream it over VPN.

Yes, true.

You’re talking about a TOTALLY separate issue. Don’t confuse everyone, I am speaking oure facts, as I’ve spoke to Spotify. A VPN changes your IP address, it doesn’t change your country. Look in your account settings. If it says ‘Croatia’ as your country, you’re streaming from Croatia, not the US.

TSUNAMI
18 hours ago, Rio said:

Yes, true.

You’re talking about a TOTALLY separate issue. Don’t confuse everyone, I am speaking oure facts, as I’ve spoke to Spotify. A VPN changes your IP address, it doesn’t change your country. Look in your account settings. If it says ‘Croatia’ as your country, you’re streaming from Croatia, not the US.

It does not say Croatia :)

PlanetChromatica

I have the album on repeat on my iPad at home with the volume on 1, so it plays when i sleep and when I'm at work, done about 45 full plays of the album so far lol

Archived