Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry likes TØP's post trolling ASIB

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Guest Blue Madonna

And fans are pressed about it :sharon:

https://twitter.com/katyperry/likes

How can y'all not see they're just playing around and poking fun at the fact that people are making such a big deal over ASIB vs Trench :huntyga: I think it's quite funny and if y'all actually know TØP you'll know they don't mean it seriously. While it is still promotion it is all in humourous nature :classy:

Anyways good to see after the mess that was the Witness era Katy still has a sense of humour :vegas:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper

I don't find their promo demeaning at all.  I think it's funny. :ladyhaha: I'm sure their fans have been shipping them two for the longest time. 

They put themselves in a romantic pose and copied the movie poster because they KNOW it will be talked about. 

It's funny and we should ignore it and not spread it because if you do,  you are doing what they intended you to do.  

And no more Katy vs. GAGA feud please.  I think she repented already after experiencing her own ARTP:bon: P era.

:lolga:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

1 minute ago, Shipper said:

I don't find their promo demeaning at all.  I think it's funny. :ladyhaha: I'm sure their fans have been shipping them two for the longest time. 

They put themselves in a romantic pose and copied the movie poster because they KNOW it will be talked about. 

It's funny and we should ignore it and not spread it because if you do,  you are doing what they intended you to do.  

And no more Katy vs. GAGA feud please.  I think she repented already after experiencing her own ARTP:bon: P era.

:lolga:

Tea!

And anyways Katy has repeatedly praised Gaga and just a few months ago admitted a Gaga collab would be a dream. So there's no shade here!

Andrea B
5 minutes ago, reditutto said:

She’s been cancelled for a long time so I’m not surprised.

its a joke :triggered:

Borislshere

No tea no shade but had Gaga posted a meme with her and Bradley photoshopped over a TOP album cover telling people to buy it, There'd be so many articles calling her bitter and desperate. 

River

just for your information

Josh is a LM :diane:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, Borislshere said:

No tea no shade but had Gaga posted a meme with her and Bradley photoshopped over a TOP album cover telling people to buy it, There'd be so many articles calling her bitter and desperate. 

This is true unfortunately. The media is so harsh on Gaga. Like remember how when some of her fans do something wrong, you'd see headlines about it everywhere generalizing etc..

1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

Yeah I guess. But I feel like that's sort of due to their nature; like TOP is the sort of band to joke around with this kind of stuff, but Gaga is not so the reaction would be different.

1 minute ago, River said:

just for your information

Josh is a LM :diane:

We stan :diane:

The media always acts like celebs can't screw around just like a group of friends, everything has to mean something :sharon:

River
Just now, Blue Madonna said:

We stan :diane:

The media always acts like celebs can't screw around just like a group of friends, everything has to mean something :sharon:

exactly!

They just like this fun "competition", they don't care about being #1, it would be awesome for them, sure,  but they can live with even #10 lol, they are a rock band, they barely want to go mainstream :laughga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived