Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Attention Streamers!

Cody James

Featured Posts

Cody James

We need to all band together and get the soundtrack #1! Before bed or even all day, put the album on repeat all and turn the volume down. The worse part of this is battery life will be caca, but if we all do this it will help! I hope I am not the only one this desperate to get her the credit she deserves! (Better than trolling Venom or TOP).

JevyDuty

I even stream it at work:huntyga:

What we need to do is BUY the album and make sure non-streamers around you buy the album as well.

Cody James
2 minutes ago, JevyDuty said:

I even stream it at work:huntyga:

What we need to do is BUY the album and make sure non-streamers around you buy the album as well.

I bought it already and have downloaded the album with the "radio edit" since I believe this is the version on the radio and getting much buzz :)

Cody James
2 minutes ago, GagaXCollection said:

Will streams count if the sound is muted :oprah:

Sure as hell hope so! 

JevyDuty
3 minutes ago, GagaXCollection said:

Will streams count if the sound is muted :oprah:

I don't think so. Play it with headphones and with low volume 

TheSlash

Fortunately, I can have music in the background even while I'm asleep :queenga: . I non-stop streamed the album since yesterday morning :vegas:

Ew, David!

sethrb101
Just now, pachinko said:

Does YouTube count as streaming? :huntyga: I hope I have been doing it right all this time. 

Unfortunately, I don't believe it does, but maybe someone else can confirm for sure or not. Maybe YouTube Music or whatever does something. Regardless, you're helping the YT views, so :legend:

#Gaga2020

Babylonian
4 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Does YouTube count as streaming? :huntyga: I hope I have been doing it right all this time. 

No, it doesn't  

"Video streams do not contribute to the Billboard 200’s calculations, but are incorporated into the Hot 100" 

Admiring the orchestra led by her in the background of Before I Cry and the violins in WDYDT :sis:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Shipper
8 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Fortunately, I can have music in the background even while I'm asleep :queenga: . I non-stop streamed the album since yesterday morning :vegas:

I imagine you brain washing yourself with subliminal messages and you will probably start liking country from now on. (If you don't before) 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Original Diva

ive bought a physical copy and ive ben (unintentionally) streaming non-stop anyway because these sogs are so ****ing good

excuse me no

TheSlash
7 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I imagine you brain washing yourself with subliminal messages and you will probably start liking country from now on. (If you don't before) 

Not like that. It happens that the music is literally a part of my dreams, even if the dream doesn't match the song's theme at all :poot:  :vegas: . In one of the few dreams I remember ( :selena: ) I was at the beach and I had a Gaga playlist playing overnight. So it happened to be Bloody Mary I heard there :awkney:  :selena: 

Ew, David!

Archived