đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

(no spoilers pls) How are the sex scenes?

Frivolero

Featured Posts

StJerome
1 minute ago, Frivolero said:

Okay how about the nudity part in the film?? Did they show gaga's vjj or nipples or smth. Just curious. Any scene like that? Or even bradley':gaysia:s?

It’s literally three frames- the briefest of flashes. At an unexpected, tense and important moment.

Frivolero
1 minute ago, GABEL said:

don't worry about the nude scene, it's only one second and you can't really see anything tbh

Okay so that's about it right. Just gaga coming from the tub showing full frontal (though hardly visible) for 2 seconds right?? And the sex scene is pg13 right. Like with no intense groping, no moaning or something. Thanks :hug:

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, Frivolero said:

Okay so that's about it right. Just gaga coming from the tub showing full frontal (though hardly visible) for 2 seconds right?? And the sex scene is pg13 right. Like with no intense groping, no moaning or something. Thanks :hug:

Yeah she is in the back of the frame, not a closeup or something. The sex scenes are very brief, they cut to a new scene before something really happens. 

2 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

well there's another scene you can see her nipple but not full frontal and the light is dim and for the naked scene, the camera filmed her from a distance so the audience can't see anything clearly tbh

you have nothing to worry about

The sex scenes are very mild, network television shows raunchier stuff 

Don't visit my profile

Tom Nook

Honestly I forgot the movie had sex scenes :poot: American Horror Story has more graphic sex :poot:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

TheQueenLG

You can totally go with your mom. The sex scenes aren't just for sex you know - they just feel like they're loving each other intensely and then they're over and you don't see too much. Gaga's full frontal nudity part was so short I thought I missed it - Nothing bad at all. 

TheSlash

Well, they're nude, but you don't see too much of anything. There's one scene where you can see a slight bit of Gaga's nipples but it's not as exposed as in 5F2 :selena:  :vegas: 

Ew, David!

iCpro
1 hour ago, StJerome said:

They are very parent safe. Saw w my mom today (my third viewing). They’re tasteful, beautiful, and believable. Gorgeous colors– a beautiful blue one in the early morning :heart::heart::heart: and some shots from A Red One later.

and one in the tub w some hints of gender bending allusions/illusions

KOOOVICT GA GA

sorry :selena:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Archived