💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If You Got To Tell Gaga Something...

Cody James

Featured Posts

Cody James

What would you say to Gaga if you had 5 minutes? I would say:

"Oh my God... For years I have dreamed of meeting you. From the beginning, it was like you really were my mother! Call me crazy! Watching you speak to your fans and encourage them to be themselves and love who they are is something I never got from my own mother, much less my stepfather who abused me and the bullies in school in the midwest. Your music and speeches throughout the tears (along with the journey into adulthood) with you have been everything to me. I know you have a lot of fans and with that comes a lot of pressure, but we all love you for who you are and I feel that you deserve to know just how much you have changed the life of my own and others. Being a fan of your's has made me want to make sure you know that we are proud of you! I will spare you the questions about LG6, but when we say "We are not ready" it is not to be taken seriously *snickers*. We love you and I love you like I should probably love a mother. That is how you have molded me without any guidance from my family. Thank you!"

RAMROD

"Thank you, for everything. Hope the fibro won't acting up so much." and I'll let her talk about her life :flutter:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

IvyInferno

I would clearly say a bunch of stupid stuff about how I love her so much and blablabla... something that everybody say and that I would feel bad to tell her, as she hears it all the time.

We all love her in a different and special way, and I guess it's hard to explain... I would wish she would understand I'm not just a basic fan who likes her and... that's it. I would wish I could find the specific words to explain how I feel about her.

If I knew I would see Gaga in a near future, trust me, I would sit and try to think how I would tell her that I love her and that she touches my heart. Being a french speaking person it would be even more hard as english is a second language, but trust me on this, I would spend a LOT of efforts writting what I would tell her.

Cody James
1 minute ago, IvyInferno said:

I would clearly say a bunch of stupid stuff about how I love her so much and blablabla... something that everybody say and that I would feel bad to tell her, as she hears it all the time.

We all love her in a different and special way, and I guess it's hard to explain... I would wish she would understand I'm not just a basic fan who likes her and... that's it. I would wish I could find the specific words to explain how I feel about her.

If I knew I would see Gaga in a near future, trust me, I would sit and try to think how I would tell her that I love her and that she touches my heart. Being a french speaking person it would be even more hard as english is a second language, but trust me on this, I would spend a LOT of efforts writting what I would tell her.

I wish I could YASSS, LOVE, and LIKE THIS!

aaron l

I would want to treat her like a friend in hopes that she'd heat me up some pasta from the night before. I'm from the east coast, but I might get rejected for not being Italian.

BlahForever1

After screaming and crying, I'd probably keep it simple but very heartfelt, and say something to the effect of:

"You've given me so much strength, courage, and joy in my life that I'll forever spend the rest of my life supporting and loving you. I want you to know whatever you do, whether it's music, acting, or other, I'll always support you". And then I'd probably ask her a million questions about herself like what's her favourite colour, favourite fan memory etc.

KatieJudasGaga4

"Your the most talented person I know, you are very under appreciated, but I always want you to know that, us "real" fans are here for you no matter what. we will always be there for you."

"Also, any chance you can squeeze in Judas at Enigma?, Thanks :ohwell:)

That J

"Hey what's up!  Fan since the Fame Ball..yup...every show since and gotta say thanks. You've really rocked my core at an age where I thought I'd heard and seen it all!  Sundried or Roma by the way?"

:vegas:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

ImTired

I would say "Thanks for sharing yourself with the world. And thanks for ARTPOP.  It literally saved my life."

#buyARTPOPonitunes

PartySick
53 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

"Also, any chance you can squeeze in Judas at Enigma?, Thanks :ohwell:)

Yes please :sis:

OT: I'd just simply thank her for being who she is and doing what she does. I wouldn't go on and on about how she's specifically impacted my life 'cause everyone does that and it's got to be exhausting to have all that baggage thrown on you :poot: I'd also stress how proud of her I am. In the business for a decade and she's hitting all the right notes and only getting better with time :heart:

💚

Archived