💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does anyone feel this way? (Spoiler)

huttont

Featured Posts

huttont

SPOILERS:

I loved ASIB and the music is incredible...some of the best work Gaga has done. But does anyone have trouble enjoying it? I’ll explain below...

With the ending being so heartbreaking, I am having trouble truly enjoying the music bc it makes me sad. And also the pop music in the movie makes me kinda sad bc she was kind of pressured into making it and being a certain way by her manager. Which in turn, makes me feel as though Gaga in real life has experienced this kind of pressure from the industry.

I feel the same. It was super uncomfortable listening to the soundtrack afterwards because of how sad it was :cryga:

• Admin changed the title to Does anyone feel this way? (Spoiler)
DitaDolla

I only feel extra sad when I hear INLA and a bit of ITA?

I'm gonna watch the movie again, and I will try to enjoy it more than the first time, bc it really fvcked me up lol.

About the pop songs, Ally was passionate about them so it's not a hard listen:vegas: 

NIGHTCRAWLER

hello I didnt see the movie so thank you for putting "spoiler" in the title, please monsters keep doing this I don't want to know anything about the movie.

I closed my eyes to enter this thread and I didn't read anything lol dont mind me 

Aglaya
1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I closed my eyes to enter this thread and I didn't read anything lol dont mind me

omg :sharon: iconic

could mean anything

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Aglaya said:

omg :sharon: iconic

I swear I don't know a thing about what y'all are talking about but have a good talk ! 

aaron l

I knew the film would have tragedy, but I didn't expect it to feel so heavy.

Thinking of someone genuinely going through that pain is really heartbreaking.

Bottleblonde

I feel the same way. I can only listen to the extended version of I’ll Never Love Again and not the version with Bradley in it because it would make me feel very sad :smh:

Black Aura

huttont

It seriously fvcked me up and even today my heart is so heavy. It’s hard to remind myself that it is a movie but it had a lot of real issues being presented. There’s just a lot of backstory attached to each song so it’s hard to appreciate the music for what it is.

on a side note, i am starting to appreciate why artists don’t always give explanation to their songs bc it takes away from the art and interpretation. 

raragaga

it was the most emotionally draining movie i've ever seen

xoxo

The movie really got to me, but I actually cried more listening to the music after the movie. Something about it f*cked me up, but that was only the first few listens, now it doesn't really hit me as hard anymore

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

TheSlash

I agree with all of you. Even though I have the same feelings over this tragic moment, it is kinda relieving. I'm usually not one who cries or expresses sad emotions in general, so these songs help me to channel these emotions by singing along (I'm not even kidding :awkney: ) and being reminded of the sadness this movie and soundtrack have :pray: 

Ew, David!

Goddess Of Love

yes. finished the movie few hours ago, cant stop thinking about it and the music is 10 times emotional than it was before..

joannesrats

I can enjoy this movie more because it's so heartbreaking and painful, in my opinion. For me it's very real, it's very human. 

RadioIsOurs

It was definitely heavy but I didn't really feel sad. The pop music might not have been what she liked to record but it did help her get a grammy which she'd seem to have been very proud of if not for Jack being a mess...

Archived