đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

They should release whole Heal Me and WDYDT performances

Jester

Featured Posts

Jester

They obviously have the footage, why not release the whole performances on Youtube? 

It would slay tbh. :giveup:

Maybe even Hair Body Face :giveup:

JustifyMyLove

I’m hoping for it as extras in the upcoming DVD release!

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Schizophonic

well the movie just came out. i´m pretty sure they have a lot stuff holding back to entertain us until february and for the dvd.

and a movie on that huge size, pretty sure there will be special editions, directors cuts, specials features and whatever they have to extand the sucsess for a good long while.

enjoy what we have for the moment and see what we have a year from now.

Dawson

Ally's pop songs are corny even though we like them. It doesn't make much sense for those songs to represent the movie going towards an Oscars campaign.

6 minutes ago, Dawson said:

Ally's pop songs are corny even though we like them. It doesn't make much sense for those songs to represent the movie going towards an Oscars campaign.

Who cares if they can represent the movie going towards a Grammy nom.

The movie itself can represent for an oscar nom. :queenga:

FfFfFfFF

I thought Hair Body Face wasn't in the movie.. But no, those songs aren't doing good on Itunes. They should release the ballad performances.

Jester
3 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I thought Hair Body Face wasn't in the movie.. 

It was, Gaga is performing or rehearsing it in the background, not sure, while Jack is lurking

Princess Stache
5 hours ago, Jester said:

They obviously have the footage, why not release the whole performances on Youtube? 

It would slay tbh. :giveup:

Maybe even Hair Body Face :giveup:

Music videos for promoooooooooo

LeJudas
3 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I thought Hair Body Face wasn't in the movie.. But no, those songs aren't doing good on Itunes. They should release the ballad performances.

It's surprising actually. I really hope Gaga changes music and what radio plays again, I'm so effing tired of these SoundCloud types of people and everyone trying to compete with how slightly different they can copy each other. 

Azor Ahai

I also remember Gaga & Bradley singing together on tour with a different ballad playing on top of them. I wish they release those perfomances too! I think it's diggin my grave.

Archived