💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Watch: FAME fragrance trailer

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Wait, is the commercial gonna be completely different? Or are they gonna edit this trailer to make it good for tv?

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SMILE2NE1

• boysboysboys

• Americano

• DIMITRIS

gummybear

Wait, is the commercial gonna be completely different? Or are they gonna edit this trailer to make it good for tv?

The whole commercial is 5:17 long. It's coming on 21st Aug.

KarmaPolice

this is just fake.

The commercial is 3 minutes long and it's coming before 21st August

Oh, so it will be a longer version of this? And then will they cut it to make it shorter for tv?

Sorry about all the questions. I'm a little confused haha :)

MelbHawker

We'll have it before the 22nd she said. After that it's released WorldWide so we'll definitely get it. I can't wait.. visually it exceeds anything she's ever done! Exciting.

Viva La Daniel

We'll have it before the 22nd she said. After that it's released WorldWide so we'll definitely get it. I can't wait.. visually it exceeds anything she's ever done! Exciting.

When and where did she say it ?

Wowwww, I said earlier in the comments i've waited for a music video (commercial in this case) to go all out on the special effects.

And shes only gone and worked with the fukcin best in the business!! The special effects team worked on Titanic, Transformers, 2012,

Tron, Pirates of the Caribbean, the Tupac holligram. She should realy work with them again for a music video. Imagin her transforming or her hair kept on growing or they made her dress out of some gloop that moved on her body. She would be bound to win best music video

Edited by DIMITRIS

Alien Tulip

Why 3 minutes tho? The song is 3:46.

the first 46 seconds are going to be cut off and i think its going to start with "when im on a mission i rebuke my condition if you're a strong female you dont need permission"