💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga’s believe women speech going viral

iCpro

Featured Posts

Explicit Bitch
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Only thing anyone can do now is research his history and ask woman with same experience linked to this guy to step forward. There is no legitimate proof that can be shown or given. Be rational and respectful is all I say. Don’t call someone liar because in a situation where you can’t prove something it hurst the most. We should believe her until she it’s proven false because is he assaulted her then he probably assaulted someone else too. 

Lol you say that after everyone has called the other person an abuser.

By believing her you are already calling the other person an abuser.

How is that fair?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain
5 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Only thing anyone can do now is research his history and ask woman with same experience linked to this guy to step forward. There is no legitimate proof that can be shown or given. Be rational and respectful is all I say. Don’t call someone liar because in a situation where you can’t prove something it hurst the most. We should believe her until she it’s proven false because is he assaulted her then he probably assaulted someone else too. 

We have different ideas of justice I guess. I believe everyone is innocent until proven otherwise (ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat, as the Romans used to say) while the you prefer to believe accusations from something that allegedly happened 40 years ago and destroy someone because they "probably" assaulted other women too. To each their own to decide which view is fairer :shrug:

Regina George
1 minute ago, Colorful Bird said:

Lol you say that after everyone has called the other person an abuser.

By believing her you are already calling the other person an abuser.

How is that fair?

I can’t even be polite with an ignorant person like yourself. Get out if this thread and don’t trigger assault victims anymore you ignorant mess! Disgusted by what you are writing! 

Regina George
Just now, MonsterOfSpain said:

We have different ideas of justice I guess. I believe everyone is innocent until proven otherwise (ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat, as the Roman's used to say) while the you prefer to believe accusations from something that allegedly happened 40 years ago and destroy someone because they "probably" assaulted other women too. To each their own to decide which view is fairer :shrug:

This goes for you too:

Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

I can’t even be polite with an ignorant person like yourself. Get out if this thread and don’t trigger assault victims anymore you ignorant mess! Disgusted by what you are writing! 

Explicit Bitch
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

So you're okay with calling one thing one thing but not the other the other?

What a biggot.

Regina George
Just now, Colorful Bird said:

So you're okay with calling one thing one thing but not the other the other?

What a biggot.

Only “biggot” here is you. This thread is clearly no space for someone who shares your ignorant views and who calls other “biggots”. Did you learn that from Trump? Is that the way you speak with people around you? 

Explicit Bitch

BTW in your defense of your abuse opinion you are an abuser.

Just sayin.

MonsterOfSpain
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

This goes for you too:

Thank you for verbally assaulting me, now at least I have proof and can consequently label you as a verbal abuser, taking into account that you have probably verbally assaulted other people in the past as well. 

I recommend you keeping away from a forum if you can't keep a minimum standard of respect when discussing with somebody who shares a different opinion than yours. 

Regina George
Just now, Colorful Bird said:

BTW in your defense of your abuse opinion you are an abuser.

Just sayin.

Comparing rape to forum replies shows how intellectual you actually are and here is the end of my discussion with you. Not going to reply to you anymore.

Regina George
1 minute ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Thank you for verbally assaulting me, know at least I have proof and can consequently label you as a verbal abuser, taking into account that you have probably verbally assaulted other people in the past as well. 

I recommend you keeping away from a forum if you can't keep a minimum standard of respect when discussing with somebody who shares a different opinion than yours. 

Sue me. 

MonsterOfSpain
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Sue me. 

Damn you must've won every debate contest at your school, kid

Explicit Bitch

Comparing rape to forum replies shows how intellectual you actually are and here is the end of my discussion with you. Not going to reply to you anymore.

Whatever I mean there's evidence of you being unjust, calling someone guilty who isn't really proven to be, raging at any opinion different than yours and being willing to not even look at what you're doing objectively. 

Talk about abuse.

I feel abused by you.

!

Regina George
20 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Damn you must've won every debate contest at your school, kid

In my school there were judges who watched us debate. I could debate with you for eternity but no need when majority of people on GGD (Thank God) are not as ignorant as you and the other person is. So I already won. Have a great day. This is the last reply you’ll get from me. 

Explicit Bitch

Wow I mean this isn't even really about winning it's about discussing and getting to the bottom of somethin.

Wow.

Archived