💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga’s believe women speech going viral

iCpro

Featured Posts

Guest Adarsh

Can the mods please shut this thread down? As a sexual assault victim its making me incredibly uncomfortable to know that there are people who would be this ignorant. @Haroon @CyanLights please do the needful. 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Colorful Bird said:

Lol you act like he knows nothing, but with nothing known you can't build the empire he built. 

He was a millionaire when he was a kid so yes

Second, I read that through a book, not gossip magazines.

Regina George
4 hours ago, Antichrist said:

genuinely confused by this comment. i wholeheartedly support and feel for the victims of sexual assault but... judging by your comment, we can all just run around and freely accuse anyone for sexual assault?

No we can’t but we also can’t ask for priof that is basically nonexistent because there is no way to prove that you didn’t consent to something. I am genuinely confused by your comment and how ignorant it sounds. 

Regina George
1 hour ago, Colorful Bird said:

Wow you're ridiculous. You're basically saying no proof is needed for anything when in fact it's all that's needed.

How would you prove assault? How can you prove that you gave no consent when someone forced you to have sex? How? 

Explicit Bitch
2 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

@Colorful Bird I know you might have different opinions but sexual assault is not funny. I don't know why would you react to my comment with 'lmao'. 

2 hours ago, kyanewest said:

He was a millionaire when he was a kid so yes

Second, I read that through a book, not gossip magazines.

1. That's just you interpreting what I said to your delight.

2. Excuse me? Since when is it wrong to be a millionaire and be helped by your parents... I think you're just deluded into thinking that rich people are stupid when in fact thanks to being millionaires he went to amazing schools and he approved which you probably wouldn't.

enigmaunicorn
35 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Can the mods please shut this thread down? As a sexual assault victim its making me incredibly uncomfortable to know that there are people who would be this ignorant. @Haroon @CyanLights please do the needful. 

Yes, please. This thread is a mess.

Explicit Bitch
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

How would you prove assault? How can you prove that you gave no consent when someone forced you to have sex? How? 

That doesn't mean you just say anything anyone accuses anyone else of is true... Wow this just proves my point of people just going on and on while knowing nothing about law.

Regina George
4 minutes ago, Colorful Bird said:

That doesn't mean you just say anything anyone accuses anyone else of is true... Wow this just proves my point of people just going on and on while knowing nothing about law.

Answer my question: How could you prove someone raped me and I didn’t consent to any sexual activity? 

thatfoxyfeeling
24 minutes ago, Colorful Bird said:

20 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Answer my question: How could you prove someone raped me and I didn’t consent to any sexual activity? 

I think you both need to agree to disagree, you both have valid points and that is why there is a debate around this issue. :shrug:

MonsterOfSpain
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Maybe not taking like 40 years to speak about it? :shrug: I'm sorry, I know my opinion is very unpopular here but we can't just accept the accusation as truth, everyone is innocent until proven otherwise

Explicit Bitch
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

2 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

I think you both need to agree to disagree, you both have valid points and that is why there is a debate around this issue. :shrug:

Well even though I'm not a lawyer I could assume that if she would have done it at the right time she could've gathered the proof she needed as opposed to years later just ranting about a lost opportunity.

Given that it was true... 

You can't build a case based on speculation.

Also I agree with Foxy...

Explicit Bitch
2 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Maybe not taking like 40 years to speak about it? :shrug: I'm sorry, I know my opinion is very unpopular here but we can't just accept the accusation as truth, everyone is innocent until proven otherwise

Especially when people who hate Trump have made up literally anything to make him look bad.

2 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Wow, you have dragged this “I know the truth” b*llshit long enough and have touched subjects you don’t seem to have no knowledge over and have offended a heap. Who is really ignorant here?

Actually I'm not interested in talking about this seeing as I haven't actually been able to show that really you're just as hypocritical as you think I am. You might think you know more about it than me, but you don't. And that's the bottom line.

If you did you would provide the evidence instead of just going personal.

Regina George
5 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

5 minutes ago, Colorful Bird said:

Well even though I'm not a lawyer I could assume that if she wouldn't done it at the right time she could've gathered the proof she needed as opposed to years later just ranting about a lost opportunity.

Given that it was true... 

You can't build a case based on speculation.

Also I agree with Foxy...

Only thing anyone can do now is research his history and ask woman with same experience linked to this guy to step forward. There is no legitimate proof that can be shown or given. Be rational and respectful is all I say. Don’t call someone liar because in a situation where you can’t prove something it hurst the most. We should believe her until it’s proven false because if he assaulted her then he probably assaulted someone else too. 

ChicaSkas

I'm sitting here proud that GagaDaily's twitter is being the trendsetter that's getting Gaga's message out! 
She is 100% percent correct. I loved that she measured every word carefully before speaking it!!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived