💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga’s believe women speech going viral

iCpro

Featured Posts

BrillliantBoi

I am a case of a person being a Gaga fan and a lurker joining, because, well I don't know really. 

I am refreshed to see that people can have a dialogue, although it has been a bit dicey at times, I've noticed. I am a detached person at times, and the sensationalism, identity politics (on every fringe side), and the contrived political shoe-horning and violent activism on every party line and acute political viewpoint, has made me incredibly black and blue, as well as exhausted and unsure of what to think at any given time. 

I feel like an exposed nerve to the mess that is our current day, and I am just glad to see that on here, people can discuss their viewpoints and not be shut down by extremist ideologies from either side, or relegated to the shadows like youtube would like me to believe. 

I do not "side" with any politician or anyone in any strong way, though this conversation has been derailed. I wasn't there but I respect Dr. Ford. We probably wont get any clear evidence of anything, so I just trust people in power to make an assessment of their own discernment. We won't know if anyone was raped for sure, or if there is a coincidence, or -most of the **** that any politician does on either side, at any given time- because politics is a **** show and special interests are king, and if you are just special enough to get in just the right powerful persons' way, they can make you disappear, stuff you down the drain, do whatever to your stank rear end. 

-MAIN POINT-

I am a type of sexual and mental assault survivor. There was a man who was 40, when I was 18, who attempted to mold me mentally and would not just be friends or "settle," and he was obsessed with me and we would fight and argue because I did not want him. It eventually culminated with him taking a psychotropic drug with alcohol and when I rejected him, he got angry. I tried to use my flip phone and he strangled me and my phone flew out of my hands and broke.  It was still functional because after he faked that he shot his rifle into the floor when I was in the kitchen and then began to sit on the floor while reading his Bible with a gun by his side, he then pointed a handgun at me and I pleaded with my hands trying to block my torso. When I had the chance, I ran down the stairs of the apartment building and banged on the management door in he lobby, but no one was there. It was late at night. I found no one. I hid in the dark parking lot behind a car I think and then I called 911, and I didn't know the address. I heard my former friend yell for me. He was gunless. I told the operator that I thought things were not that bad now or something. I came out from behind the car and sheepishly walked to him. We went to bed after that and I slept on the couch. He told me when he took me to work the next morning he would understand if I never talked to him again. I was at my job, frozen in a stratum of shock, just freaking mentally and physically sapless. It rearranged **** inside of me! I just looked at everything with a dead face and a blown mind, speechless for a long time. 

Now, more trauma added onto it later, because this rearrangment morphed into a bizarre sexual relationship with him, off and on, when convenient. And he was probably settling for that. I guess we both were. And he never got violent again. But as for now I haven't associated with him for many years, but I never wrote any of this down or had much social connection or close connection with many people. I have just had to help myself and get healthy due to hypothyroidism, anxiety, OCD, pain, etc. 

And its not easy being a human! So many somatic symptoms and pathologies all around the table, no matter what your politics are. So many hurt, and people are addicted to the suffering in some cases. 

I dont know what the truth is, and i dont know why i posted all this. I hope it doesn't seem contrived or out of place here. I am tired of the political theater that we are subjected to. I don't identify with a pollitical side, just more of Bhuddist philosophy. I think the Dalai Lama essentially said, if you can't help the world, the least you can do is to not make it any worse! So, my poitics is meditation, and trying to unfold my perceptions and attempt to reconcile the garbage that has happened in life. I really hope that everyone acts with the best intentions, both in the world and in any case where someone has a severe claim, and that we can get as close to the best conclusion, and utilize all of the tools in our human toolbox, while keeping a check on spite and bias.

I dont know why i put my emotional baggage in here but i needed to vent it.  

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, BrillliantBoi said:

I dont know what the truth is, and i dont know why i posted all this. I hope it doesn't seem contrived or out of place here. I am tired of the political theater that we are subjected to. I don't identify with a pollitical side, just more of Bhuddist philosophy. I think the Dalai Lama essentially said, if you can't help the world, the least you can do is to not make it any worse! So, my poitics is meditation, and trying to unfold my perceptions and attempt to reconcile the garbage that has happened in life. I really hope that everyone acts with the best intentions, both in the world and in any case where someone has a severe claim, and that we can get as close to the best conclusion, and utilize all of the tools in our human toolbox, while keeping a check on spite and bias. 

Well said. I wish you peace in your healing process. :hug: 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Explicit Bitch
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

I can understand that to a degree... however one might reasonably say for one obsessed with Gaga you haven't said much about her yet, as I scroll through your posts. 

You seem well versed in defending Mr. Trump, which of course you have a perfect right to your opinion, but I don't see much Gaga discussion going on with you. I mean it is GagaDaily after all, so for someone having joined 23 hours ago and having 80%+ of your topic being on politics I suspect you joined to stir the pot in a den of anti-Trumpers, which, let's face it, you landed in. 

actually my first post was about someone who didnt identify with Gaga anymore

i dont like being sniffed like this i have a right to be here and express my thoughts

I'm not trying to harm anyone

I have a right to my thoughts

I made my account before this topic was made, theres no way you can accuse me of that

you would be able to believe that there's people out there who want someone in the presidency who is open, independent from politics, strong and even though not perfect... willing to give it all for the job

And still love Gaga seeing as gaga is also a lot like Trump in that she is open, independent meaning that she doesn't owe anyone anything and can say what she wants like scream **** at her shows and stuff like that

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, Colorful Bird said:

actually my first post was about someone who didnt identify with Gaga anymore

i dont like being sniffed like this i have a right to be here and express my thoughts

I'm not trying to harm anyone

I have a right to my thoughts

I made my account before this topic was made, theres no way you can accuse me of that

you would be able to believe that there's people out there who want someone in the presidency who is open, independent from politics, strong and even though not perfect... willing to give it all for the job

And still love Gaga seeing as gaga is also a lot like Trump in that she is open, independent meaning that she doesn't owe anyone anything and can say what she wants like scream **** at her shows and stuff like that

Okay, okay, easy there. I was just pointing out a reasonable concern. Your account has been reported for trolling.

If you are indeed and do wish to remain a valid member, your response and desire to keep your account matters. 

Trolling or flamebait is taken seriously. I'm just doing my job,asking you a few valid questions, that's all. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Explicit Bitch
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

Okay, okay, easy there. I was just pointing out a reasonable concern. Your account has been reported for trolling.

If you are indeed and do wish to remain a valid member, your response and desire to keep your account matters. 

Trolling or flamebait is taken seriously. I'm just doing my job,asking you a few valid questions, that's all. 

no i respect that i just felt like i was being singled out 

im not trolling and anyone who says im trolling just wants to see me fall

!

BrillliantBoi

I also suppose, that I replied because I saw some of the recent back and forth conversations that have been happening, thus killing the thread in a way. It felt like people were enveloped in crab-like armor, opening it every so often to jab out their partisans. So at-the-ready, so on the defense, so insecure possibly.  No need for crabs! No need to jab! No need to dab! 

I know it feels off to be vulnerable but being less defensive may lead to a longer road, with more and better things on it, rather than a shorted out fuse, smoking and fuming, needing to be replaced. 

BlahForever1

I've had a busy weekend with friends and my boyfriend so haven't had time to watch Gaga's recent interviews, but just sat down now to watch that Gagdaily clip of Gaga and oh my god :giveup: it was so powerful and so moving. This is exactly why I STAAAAN this beautiful and passionate women :heart:

Shipper

So my friends shared this in their facebook post. I am so proud to see this shared within the circle of people I know who are not Gaga fans. They genuinely only have kind and purely considerate comments in the replies. My heart swells.:heart:

this interview is very meaningful for me, you dont know how much. I felt Gaga spoke on my behalf and she understands. She was able to translate what many people felt in such a simple and yet truthful manner. 

ANd they were saying they will now watch A Star is born. :diane:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Antichrist
4 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

No we can’t but we also can’t ask for priof that is basically nonexistent because there is no way to prove that you didn’t consent to something. I am genuinely confused by your comment and how ignorant it sounds. 

why? why & how does it sound ignorant? i'm literally asking you a question & trying to open up a discussion/debate about this topic (which is very VERY sensitive & you cant get to the bottom of it, but the least we can do is try to talk about it like normal, formal human beings). let's put it in perspective. given in 10 years, you go by your day normally like every other day, and suddenly you're accused of sexual assault, but you know you didn't do it (not applying it to this case, just a given, don't get me wrong). what do you do in that case? is the 'victim' simply right because he/she accused you of it? or does a different logic apply then? please explain me this, because i'm genuinely interested in it. and once again, i am not attacking you, your opinion is not ignorant, it is simply a different point of view, and i am trying my best to understand it (I DO NOT DENY IT).

19 hours ago, Colorful Bird said:

i liked what she said about trauma but im fed up with people shitting on trump all the time

its like they dont see anything positive about him

There literally is nothing positive about him.

roomdivide
19 hours ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

:triggered:

Seriously, gtfo. 

Edit: I just got a warning point for this... Oh my god. Are we supposed to be kind to Trump supporters on this site? Seriously?

You should be tolerant and accepting. Isn't that what you guys preach all the time?

Othon
1 minute ago, roomdivide said:

You should be tolerant and accepting. Isn't that what you guys preach all the time?

We should be tolerant of those that voted for a man who has been accused dozens of times of assaulting women and has done nothing but oppress the vulnerable since becoming president? Because no reasonable, ethical person would ever, ever tolerate that kind of bigotry. Sorry.

Disco Stick

Her mind, really. She's so articulate and it makes me proud to stan someone who isn't afraid to speak their mind on relevant issues

Smother Em Eh
11 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Are you even serious now? What you are doing right now is defending him. Shame there is GGD members who actually support Trump and his people. Even if this had nothing to do with him - there is no ****ing proof you or anyone needs - to believe in this. What proof do you want? You wanted her to take a video? You wanted her to take selfie with him? What are you even talking about? 

Uh yes yes I am serious. How tho? And I never ever said I supported Trump. Yeah but honestly anyone can come out and say they were sexually assaulted. I know that does sound quite insensitive of me to say, but it’s true. One thing I actually really find off about this whole thing is that she seems off. She can barely remember what happened 1 month ago, nonetheless 36 years ago. Don’t most victims of rape remember every darn detail of who, what, & where it happend to them? I wasn’t really on anyone’s side on this whole thing, Dr Fords or Kavanaughs I was in the middle and still am. So don’t even try to throw the “You support Trump” card like so many people on this site do. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived