💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Extended Colbert Interview on YouTube

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Guest Blue Madonna

Sorry if this is already posted but I didn't see it so :poot:

The full thing is on YouTube now! Shook at how soon after the interview they uploaded it tbh :wtfga:

Gonna go watch it now :vegas:

10 minutes ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

This is longer than what they originally aired. :air: :air: F**k me up, Stephen.

Whoa :wtfga: Edited the title :chica:

DutchHooker

tHeRE aRE 99 peOPlE iN tHe rOoM, bUt yOU onLy nEEd ONE! :nooo:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

JazzGa

FINALLY the full version + extras! Glad she spent so much time on Cobert's show. He gives the best interviews. She did no silly game segments and once she got past the stale press tour soundbites, the latter portion of this interview was one of her best IMO :applause:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

This is the best ASIB interview and one her best of all time. :sara: Poignant, eloquent and really important, especially her commentary on trauma and sexual assault.

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

DrewPa

The best interview of this era so far... She is beautiful (despite that curious dress...), Luckily she quickly understand Colbert wants more that the formal pre-prepared speech Gaga used in all this promo tour... And she delivers. 

And she's not afraid to go politics... I know some of you don't like it, personally I am 100% for it. 

Brilliant. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

thatfoxyfeeling
45 minutes ago, gag said:

This is the best ASIB interview and one her best of all time. :sara: Poignant, eloquent and really important, especially her commentary on trauma and sexual assault.

40 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

The best interview of this era so far... She is beautiful (despite that curious dress...), Luckily she quickly understand Colbert wants more that the formal pre-prepared speech Gaga used in all this promo tour... And she delivers. 

And she's not afraid to go politics... I know some of you don't like it, personally I am 100% for it. 

Brilliant. 

I recommend watching Beats 1 interview, THAT is the best interview this era. Oh and I love how this is going viral on Twitter: 

:vegas:

PerfectIllusion

The best interview of this era so far! She was relaxed made funny jokes and didn't fake the laughs 

Galagala

My favorite "talk" from Gaga this year is that one at MTV Movie Award. :cryga:Unpretentious, humorous and relaxed

I hope she can talk like that in those upcoming award shows. 

Archived