Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ITA should have been the first single

Debithius

Featured Posts

Debithius

I wish ITA would have been the first single instead of IWNLA. It’s doing so much better than IWNLA. ITA is currently no 3 on the US iTunes with ARUTW no 8 and IWNLA at no 13. Ofc, Shallow is on it’s 9th day of being no 1. I think ITA has potential to become Gaga’s next hit, even bigger than MR with the right promo.

AndiGaga

But it's no relevant part of the movie... if that woudn't be the case i would totally agree with you.

Is that alright should have been THE song instead of IWNLA, i dont understand the hype about IWNLA, its the weakest ballad imo 😅

thatfoxyfeeling

Spoilt for choice, the GP are just gonna have to buy/stream the soundtrack aren’t they. :vegas:

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, wojx xoxo said:

No, Why Did You Do That should be, in my opinion.

not as the lead but should definitely be a single this song is perfect, very well produced 

JohnWayne92

Always Remember Us This Way should have been the first single, honestly. 

However, I completely believe in I'll Never Love Again, and I believe in this promotion for this soundtrack. 

Sunny

I'll Never Love Again is her best song in years, and all of the people that I know and have seen the movie say it's the best one

I like dancin', and ponies....

thatfoxyfeeling
Just now, wojx xoxo said:

No, Why Did You Do That should be, in my opinion.

Oh no hun, it’s terrible and generic on purpose. If they released WDYDT as a single it would put people off going to see the film. Ally’s pop songs are different to Gaga’s for a reason. 

DrewPa

I am a ARUTW fan, but let's give IWNLA a chance... The  scene in the movie is unforgettable, and the song is the kind of power ballad GP (:stalkga:) could seriously appreciate.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Darling, the reason why ITA is going good because of the 30 seconds ad that has been on repeat for the last few days on TV airplay. You really don't have any idea how Music work so rather than saying that ITA should be first single, you should leave it up to people who is doing their job.

IWNLA will be the only single because it plays a pivotal in movie and critics have praised that record so it's viable option.

But of course, I'm here for ASIB era to have 3-4 singles but we will never know.

Molly Aphrodite

I mean, the singles off a soundtrack aren't necessarily meant to chart but more so promote the movie and generate buzz. It's very rare that an OST has a song so damn good they promote it heavily as a single, let alone two or three. Look at Let It Go, or My Heart Will Go On, or I Will Always Love You. Shallow/Is That Alright are way more commercially friendly, yes, but INLA is literally THAT song. Like, bitch DID that. Chills every time I listen to it. & even more powerful in context with the movie. So, I guess we can't be too picky about singles, bc we're lucky there's so many tracks that are so good! 

Archived