Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

How many punches are in ASIB? (Spoilers)

JazzGa

Featured Posts

JazzGa

LOL, I was watching her GMA interview a second ago and it quickly showed several punch scenes and I realized.. THIS MOVIE IS FULL OF PEOPLE PUNCHING! Let's count the punches in ASIB!

Punch #1:

Ally punches a cop in the cop bar when he is rude to Jack!

Punch #2 

Jackson punches Bobby when he realizes he's sold the family plot of land!

Punch #3

Ally punches Jackson's posters and smashes them all!

I feel like there are more but I forgot about them

Next time I watch I'm taking a DRANK 🍸 every time there is a PUNCH 

(Although this movie makes me kinda never want to touch alcohol again :laughga: )

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

wow, I forgot about that first punch. It was so unexpected and was a great scene :ladyhaha:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

• Admin changed the title to How many punches are in ASIB? (Spoilers)
JazzGa
5 minutes ago, gam said:

wow, I forgot about that first punch. It was so unexpected and was a great scene :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, Brolysskins said:

I loved the first punch 

Yeah I think it does a lot for her character development to set her apart from the helpless/clueless Esther characters in the first 2 ASIBs. They were both portrayed as wide-eyed hopeless farm girls in need of a rescuer, kinda played on the damsel in distress trope, and I think the cop punch scene (along with several other choices) were meant to show that Ally wasn't in need of a rescuer or protector. She had stardom in her all along but she just needed someone to encourage her to use it. 

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

Benji
3 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Yeah I think it does a lot for her character development to set her apart from the helpless/clueless Esther characters in the first 2 ASIBs. They were both portrayed as wide-eyed hopeless farm girls in need of a rescuer, kinda played on the damsel in distress trope, and I think the cop punch scene (along with several other choices) were meant to show that Ally wasn't in need of a rescuer or protector. She had stardom in her all along but she just needed someone to encourage her to use it. 

I love how they just showed her as a little naive instead of stupid.  She knew what she was getting into but she had no idea just how deep she was getting in... it was great :giveup:

ThinPurpleDuke
1 hour ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I feel like there are more but I forgot about them

You forgot how she punched us right in the face in that last scene :trollga:

Archived