Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Star Is Born Soundtrack - OUT NOW!

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so glad we have a version of Shallow without the crowd noises :firega: (wish this would also have been the case for Always Remember Us This Way but that song still slays tho) 

Nicogly

look what i found and digging my grave are phenomenal. And also, did anyone get the feeling that when gaga sang ARUTW in the film it looked like what gaga would've been if she had stayed with her rock pop sound in Red and Blue? 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

sampool

I just want to a full cover of “somewhere over the rainbow”, the way she sang it sounds so haunting. I love it. 

sampool
39 minutes ago, dannydrummen said:

I'm so glad we have a version of Shallow without the crowd noises :firega: (wish this would also have been the case for Always Remember Us This Way but that song still slays tho) 

Where?

Kapi09

Before i cry is everything!!!!! So powerful, so radio friendly, so epic!!!!! Vocals tho!!!!!

My name isn't Alice

6 minutes ago, sampool said:

Where?

There are 2 versions of the soundtrack on Apple Music & Spotify: one with dialogue & one without. Just look for Shallow (Radio Edit)! :party:

charliekelso

The album is great except for the 3 really cheesy pop songs where the character probably chooses to go pop to be more successful  (I didn't watch). 

The Cure now sounds like a song they had for this movie but they went with Heal Me instead. The Cure is better.

Levine

Is That Alright? is the best song of her career. WAY better than I'll never love again.

ARUTW is a masterpiece too.

This album is amazing, she really did that. 

warrentw

Don’t forget the film is available for pre order so anyone who plans on getting the film on their Apple TV the pre orders are up.

hausofnemanja
18 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

WHICH ONES ARE NOT ON THE MOVIE SO I CAN LISTEN? IM CRYING

Is That Alright? is in the credits

Diggin' My Grave, Hair Body Face were not included (if I remember well, maybe they were just really quiet in the background)

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived