💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Star Is Born Soundtrack - OUT NOW!

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, MrA said:

Any songs I can listen to that won't spoil the movie for me? I still have to wait another week to go see it :saladga:

Please I really can't wait :stalkga:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, xoxo Human said:

The songs don't spoiil anything imo, if you don't know their context of course 

Thanks, I know the overall outline of the story but still I was worried about it. I'll go have my mind blown :bye:

River

OMGGG I'M DUMBBB

So in 35 min the soundtrack will be available on Costa Rica's Spotify.

But now I realized that I could listen to it 8 hours ago because my iTunes is on the Israeli shop and card:air:

I waited for nothing:grr:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Tom Nook

Omg now I want to get married so that they can play Is That Alright? at my wedding :cryga:

tenor.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Gagaloo911
6 minutes ago, MrA said:

Any songs I can listen to that won't spoil the movie for me? I still have to wait another week to go see it :saladga:

Really only I'll Never Love Again will "spoil" the move. That song should first be experienced watching the movie tbh. Also ARUTW was incredible witnessing for the first time in the cinema.

Just finished listening to the album and I’m glad I saw the movie before listening to the album tbh! But anyways this album is FULL of wedding songs, the pop girls ought to be shook.

ill never love again is beautiful and has me in tears (again) it sounds even better on the album. I’m just so proud of gaga wow I know this isn’t even her “album” and that it’s a soundtrack but this is the most satisfied I’ve been listening to a body of work from Gaga EVER 😭

1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Really only I'll Never Love Again will "spoil" the move. That song should first be experienced watching the movie tbh. Also ARUTW was incredible witnessing for the first time in the cinema.

Thank you! I really want to experience it all at once but it's really hard lmaoo

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Brainiac said:

oh my LORD...BEFORE I CRY!!!!

I’m on that song too! Such a hidden gem! 

Gagaloo911
1 minute ago, MrA said:

Thank you! I really want to experience it all at once but it's really hard lmaoo

If I were you I would just listen to the soundtrack except for I'll Never Love Again. And ARUTW if you can keep yourself. The rest of the songs are in the movie for like literally 10-30 seconds lol. Except Shallow of course.

10 minutes ago, MrA said:

Hair Body Face

Before I Cry

Is That Alright

La Vie En Rose

doppelganger

If you’re avoiding major spoilers skip Scene 98 and INLA (film version). Or better yet skip all the dialogue and INLA film version. 

Biden Harris 2024

Let me just say, congrats to Gaga and Bradley.:applause: This is the best soundtrack I've ever heard. It is the Gold standard now !:firega: Love the gritty Jackson fueled songs, the pop bops are a great shift, and the ballads are what separates this soundtrack from all the others. Before I Cry, damn, talk about a torch/drag number from Heaven  :kara:

calmar

I had a break-up of sorts two months ago and Before I Cry made me tear up, it feels like a punch in the stomach. God.

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived