💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

HBF and HM would make excellent singles

Debithius

Featured Posts

Debithius

In my opinion, these two songs would make excellent future singles. Just look at how the GP ate TC without ANY promo at all. With proper promo like Shallow recieved I think she would do tremendously well!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
California Gold

Heal Me - yes.

HBF is too silly for being a single.

It’s buried in my soul, I can’t find the gold

I think they're both great but actually I just love the soundtrack and movie and kinda like having them to just bop to, her talent in this record just spills out so much, I'm having the best time listening to it all

heauxmatica

Quartz
Just now, Awrah999 said:

I agree, Happy BirthDay would absolutely make an excellent single:huntyga:  

I saw this coming :laughga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Chickens in Malibu

No. I just did an experiment on a non-Gaga fan. His favorite he said was I'll Never Love Again. He said "HBF" belongs in "Artflop" :messga: And that he would rather listen to "Heal Me".

Molly Aphrodite

Absolutely not. Sorry, but the songs LITERALLY are meant to signify Ally's decline in morality and substance in her music. They're pretty much parody songs written to be mindless bops just to be mindless bops. Promoting them at all would be promoting a version of Ally/Gaga that the film essentially just isn't about. 

Heal Me is trendy and chill without being too generic and features great vocals, so I think it would make a good single (The chorus is godly and the bridge is beautiful).

Hair Body Face, on the other hand, is very The Fame-ish and I enjoy it, but to me it's more like a treat to the Little Monsters who were craving for PopGa and missing the TF/TFM sound. If we were in 2009/10 I would agree, but I'm not sure that it would smash in today's climate.

gaga.gif

ミ☆

PerfectIllusion

Nope!

We have Is that alright, ARUTW, LWIF, IWNLA and excellent duets! These pop songs are fun but there are better on the album.

Suspiria
3 minutes ago, ZacXCX said:

Heal Me is trendy and chill without being too generic and features great vocals, so I think it would make a good single (The chorus is godly and the bridge is beautiful).

Hair Body Face, on the other hand, is very The Fame-ish and I enjoy it, but to me it's more like a treat to the Little Monsters who were craving for PopGa and missing the TF/TFM sound. If we were in 2009/10 I would agree, but I'm not sure that it would smash in today's climate.

gaga.gif

I was literally going to write this exact paragraph, slé:gaysia:

I agree about Heal Me, though I think it's way too similar to The Cure to be released. People would totally get the two mixed up.

6 minutes ago, Molly Aphrodite said:

Absolutely not. Sorry, but the songs LITERALLY are meant to signify Ally's decline in morality and substance in her music. They're pretty much parody songs written to be mindless bops just to be mindless bops. Promoting them at all would be promoting a version of Ally/Gaga that the film essentially just isn't about. 

This is also true... there's no way they'll release any singles that aren't ballads/folky-country. The pop songs would give completely the wrong impression about the film.

Bloody hooker

I agree! Even if HBF isn’t a single, we could just get a video like JW.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Archived