💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia Banks’ Bussy Soap Is Dangerous?

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

aaron l
1 minute ago, Possibly Maybe said:

It actually isn’t “just bleach,” she stated she’s against any products that include skin bleach. She uses natural intimate-area skin lightening, she’s said this for years. Plus, she’s open about every ingredient in her soap, if anyone bothered to check and see how they would react (instructions warn users to test it on a less sensitive area before beginning directly) then they wouldn’t have this issue. I’ve used her soaps for over a year and I get nothing but compliments on my skin. Sometimes people want to slander her name even when she doesn’t deserve it. 

But Kesha did 

tenor.gif?itemid=11355868

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whore
6 minutes ago, aaron l said:

But Kesha did 

tenor.gif?itemid=11355868

All you’re doing is agreeing with me that she didn’t deserve it then :lolly:

RAMROD

Actually more good reviews and thus is the first bad "reviews" and he didn't provide enough evidence. He didn't even show the used soaps.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Spartacus
8 hours ago, Andree said:

because we want to? the soap works, I don't like Azealia but I'll buy her soap 

Ya...

tumblr_inline_owfx6nUSky1ugm4sx_540_zpsu

8 hours ago, Sharyu said:

The picture is fake, if you look up "an*l blisters" the image is one of the first that comes out.

Doesn't change the fact she's a toxic fake lil conceited snake that's using the gays to make money.  But so long she keeps churning out bops for the gays to pop their bussies to, they'll continue to support her homophobic/racist ass.  Bless their shallow lil hearts. Tgwnx_zps9tejiex4.gif

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Dukttape
10 hours ago, Bio said:

We all know bussy boy is a conspiracy from the homophobes, lead by Azealia, to break gay asses beyond repair.

I mean... I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised

aaron l
1 hour ago, Possibly Maybe said:

All you’re doing is agreeing with me that she didn’t deserve it then :lolly:

I don't think she deserves made up soap drama when there's nothing wrong with it, but she deserves most of what she receives. She's not a nice human being.

That J

I love trying new soaps and colognes, etc.....but it has not occurred to me to order some Bussy Soap. Is this a product geared toward the bottom? That wouldnt be me anyway. Lol. 

Honestly if you'll take care of yourself and bathe well, you'll be just fine.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
42 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

OH MY GOOD THE PICTURE HE UPLOADED :air:

I'm legit not sure if I want to see it or not.  I know I DON'T...oh screw it, its Halloween time.  

I'll edit this with my reaction in a moment.  

Edit...

OH HELL NAW!!!  OMG....ya'll.  It's like he got ate from the inside out! That is unfortunate.  See, now he cant show that to any new date for a long time to come.  

Go to the grocery store, grab a bar of soap and have it. Nobody needs angry soap.  Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

The BPD Monster
12 hours ago, Tove Hoe said:

Pictures or it didn’t happen :triggered:

I'm scared to post it I have two WPs already :laughga:

Andrea B
5 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Ya...

tumblr_inline_owfx6nUSky1ugm4sx_540_zpsu

You're acting like a rude person right now, you're kinda like her. this site is getting worse 

Wolf Boy
4 hours ago, That J said:

I love trying new soaps and colognes, etc.....but it has not occurred to me to order some Bussy Soap. Is this a product geared toward the bottom? That wouldnt be me anyway. Lol. 

Honestly if you'll take care of yourself and bathe well, you'll be just fine.  

No soap can tighten you lol the soap is bullshit.

Spartacus
2 hours ago, Andree said:

You're acting like a rude person right now, you're kinda like her. this site is getting worse 

OMG that's the most rude most offensive thing to say.  I need to check myself before I wreck myself - your message will only make me grow thank you. :udidnt:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived