❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
opinion

GAGA always thinks two steps ahead

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Patrick Garcia
1 hour ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Yes and almost all of Gaga's previous projects (since Bobby's management)  has something to do with her future plans

- Joanne paving the way to ASIB vibe

- Joanne again to reserve all the Gaga hype at SBHS

- etc

:kara:

I remember when Joanne dropped, a review - I think it's from The Guardian - said Joanne was a necessary move to pave the way/prepare her (something like this) for what was to come/the new type of artist she wants to be... I don't remember the exact words, but I see now they were pretty on point by saying that. 

I don't think it's just for ASIB you know, I think it has to be with the more polish songwriting she showed on Joanne, her working more frequently with real instruments, specially the real drums and guitars. Even if she does a more dance album, I don't think its production is gonna be full electronic like Poker Face for example. Maybe it's gonna be more like the production of Dancin' In Circles, or even Judas (that have rock influences).

Shipper

Bradley said in an interview (i forgot which one but I think it was the Ellen one? Not sure.)  that the shots they did in Coachella were not in the final cut of the movie.  They showed a few second clips of them on the stage in a montage sort though. (I haven't seen the movie yet) 

I was an extra in Coachella.  As sad as I was to learn about this,  it was still an experience! 

They had a 45 day or so shooting period for the movie and Coachella was in one of the first few days I believe.  When they continued shooting and Bradley asking for favors if he can film in certain shows like SNL or music festivals,  they got more material there with a fuller crowd. 

When I was an extra,  there were not enough of us so they made us line up in the front of the stage and at the middle aisles cause they said they will use CGI to make the crowd full (copy paste us lol:ladyhaha:). Seeing that they probably had fuller and better shots of the crowd in actual festivals, they didn't use the Coachella one. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

TEETHTEETH
17 hours ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Shallow/ARUTW/country vibes/rock/ballad is not very Joanne. 

Like I said, I haven't heard everything.. just the few I did sounded like it branched off of the cure. So you could've added that to your point about gaga thinking ahead, instead of giving some bullshit sarcastic comment. C.unt..

Archived