💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

GAGA always thinks two steps ahead

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Now I can get the true intention of why GAGA decided to do COACHELLA. If you think wisely, SHALLOW was shooted on the Coachella set. Honestly, it added a great vibe to the movie. She was exhausted but she didn't lose patience. She performed her music, as well shooted for the movie. This shows how dedicated, passionate, creative she is. The hard work truly paid off! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

UnnamedArtist

So you're saying she faked Beyoncé's pregnancy to perform at the Coachella? Queen Of Concepts.:pray:

C1trus

Yes and almost all of Gaga's previous projects (since Bobby's management)  has something to do with her future plans

- Joanne paving the way to ASIB vibe

- Joanne again to reserve all the Gaga hype at SBHS

- etc

:kara:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

1 minute ago, UnnamedArtist said:

So you're saying she faked Beyoncé's pregnancy to perform at the Coachella? Queen Of Concepts.:pray:

Nop. She impregnated beyonce :ohwell:

LeJudas
1 minute ago, Akiki said:

Nop. She impregnated beyonce :ohwell:

Leave our Genetic Engineering Queen alone. She's just trying to advance the human race. :vegas:

Anveeroy
6 minutes ago, UnnamedArtist said:

And you stole the spotlight from me :triggered:

TEETHTEETH
6 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

I only listened to snippets of a few ASIB songs, and from what I've heard it's sounding like "The Cure" actually paved the way for said project.

I was surprised by the style. Not very joanne.. 

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, KaGOATrl said:

I only listened to snippets of a few ASIB songs, and from what I've heard it's sounding like "The Cure" actually paved the way for said project.

Oh my I thought you are Tom Eerebout :huntyga:

Bradley said that it was lucky that Gaga was playing Coachella, so they could film there. It wasn’t supposed to happen.

Gardevoir
17 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Yes and almost all of Gaga's previous projects (since Bobby's management)  has something to do with her future plans

- Joanne again to reserve all the Gaga hype at SBHS

- etc

:kara:

I don't think it's all that deep. What I've learned from pre-ARTPOP era is that Gaga is not that superhuman that predicts everything and leaves multum clues about her work everywhere. It's not that deep. Most of it is probably just spontaneous.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

C1trus
31 minutes ago, KaGOATrl said:

Shallow/ARUTW/country vibes/rock/ballad is not very Joanne. 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

C1trus
24 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

I don't think it's all that deep. What I've learned from pre-ARTPOP era is that Gaga is not that superhuman that predicts everything and leaves multum clues about her work everywhere. It's not that deep. Most of it is probably just spontaneous.

I'm talking about Gaga's team in general. Bobby said in Billboard interview about Gaga's long term career plan.

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived