๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Help me apologise for the Venom mess (via Twitter)

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Guest Blue Madonna

Hi y'all, so I was really sad to see the threads earlier today about how *some* LMs have been trolling Venom with tweets trashing it and praising ASIB. And this is obviously a very sad and inaccurate representation of our fanbase which is now the front page on ComicBookMovie.comย :sleep:ย 

So I wrote an apology tweet and I know it's delulu but I was hoping maybe y'all would be able to share, like and retweet it so we can hopefully not have our loving fanbase misrepresented by a group of sad people and most importantly encourage everyone to love A Star Is Bornย withoutย hating on Venom.

Share it y'all!

ย 

Edit: Yes, there's only a few of these people. But they're the ones people are hearing about. If you disagree with me at least tell me why rather than a LMAO which kind of belittles my entire gesture.

Sorry to everyone who's LMAOing my post. I just saw so many people sad and embarrassed about... this... that I thought it would be a nice gesture. Sorry if I offended anyoneย :noparty:

Dominic

I just don't think you need to draw any further attention to it, as sweet as it is.ย 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Shipper

I think you're spreading the info instead of giving it 15 seconds and letting it die out on its own. You make it look like we're already guilty. I do think the content of your message is sweet and thoughtful though!ย :heart:

But personally,ย  I will not dignify the claims of the article by responding to it or tweeting about it.ย  I won't give it power.ย 

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived