Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
question

Who else hasn't heard any leaks yet?


FentyGa

Featured Posts

Benji

I’ve only listened to Shallow, Always Rememer Us This Way and Heal Me... I have been careful to not overplay them though so I’m still hyped to hear them in the film and I can’t wait for HQ :vegas:

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

I’ve only listened to Shallow and waiting til the film but I was curious to see what the fuzz is all about so I tried listening to Hair Body Face yesterday and all of the links were broken so :awkney: I’ll just keep waiting. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

HausofGabo

in my case I won't listen or watch anything before the movie comes out here (Oct 11th) I wanna live the whole experience at the cinema. It hurts me everytime I go on Youtube and see Shallow as a suggestion.

Link to post
Share on other sites

That J

By choice I refused to allow myself ANYTHING....until my face was covered in the warm thick goo of .......popcorn butter. 

I feel a country song coming on..."I'm glad I didnt have to shuck it, I guess I'll just say F it cuz I'm crying in my popcorn bucket tonight"..

:messga:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw
Link to post
Share on other sites

Woohoo

I only listened to hair body, face (or whatever order it's in)

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."
Link to post
Share on other sites

IAmNotHere1997

I only listened to LQ and HQ old ancient snippets, I haven't listened to full leaked tracks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't, I want my movie experience to be fresh and without hearing any of the music.

Don't visit my profile
Link to post
Share on other sites

Doncho

Me! I only listened to all official teasers/trailers.

I have to wait until Oct 11 to see the movie, so on Friday I might listen to some songs that are NOT in the movie :vegas:

Link to post
Share on other sites

PSYCHOSHTICK

I'm gonna see the movie in less than 24 hours, so I won't spoil myself with leaks until then.

Link to post
Share on other sites

mister max

I've listened to the full HQ ones that leaked so that I don't spoil myself with some 10 seconds of LQ noise :ohwell:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...