Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

"LM's Conspiracy to take down Venom"

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, freebit said:

Sis, the AMPAS doesn't GAF about Venom. 

Who cares about Venom, I'm talking about ASIB 💀

Remember the smear campaign against TIHTY right before the Oscars? This stan twitter sh*t is the perfect material to start a smear campaign against ASIB. And it looks like it already started.

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit
6 minutes ago, Sam98 said:

Who cares about Venom, I'm talking about ASIB 💀

Remember the smear campaign against TIHTY right before the Oscars? This stan twitter sh*t is the perfect material to start a smear campaign against ASIB. And it looks like it already started.

The whole situation is just absurd though. I don't think people will care about this in a week. The Peters thing was actually serious, this OTOH is just laughable. 

VOLANTIS
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I cannot believe how dumb some of twitter monsters are. :saladga:  Y'all bring this bad karma to Gaga!!! Fxck all y'all who did this and think it is really smart thing to do! :madge: Just remember that few weeks ago, y'all twitter monstes are the same sad person who COMPLAIN how dirty Madonna fans are for trying to smear campaign against ASIB and now you did the same exact thing to Venom. And now Buzzfeed leeching off this stuff. Hope y'all happy now. 🖕🤬🖕

This.

Just because Venom just happened to get negative press reviews doesn't mean the Marvel fanbase is something we can toy with. 

Gaga would never slander someone to promote herself this is embarrassing. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

I don't know why these "fans" don't delete the tweets. They're just being used against Gaga and ASIB.

Just now, freebit said:

The whole situation is just absurd though. I don't think people will care about this in a week. 

Idk... the movie industry is much more insidious than the music one. Big production companies are always looking for things like these to put down competing movies, and ASIB is a big target because of the names involved and the oscar buzz it created since the very beginning.

Just now, shane_c said:

I don't know why these "fans" don't delete the tweets. They're just being used against Gaga and ASIB.

Because they are sick narcissists. They are enjoying every second of their tweets being used by news sites

Just look at this account:

https://twitter.com/HausOfLucas?s=09

freebit
4 minutes ago, Sam98 said:

Idk... the movie industry is much more insidious than the music one. Big production companies are always looking for things like these to put down competing movies, and ASIB is a big target because of the names involved and the oscar buzz it created since the very beginning.

Venom is nothing but a cash grab for all involved. They'll make their money, slay that opening weekend (and will probably set a record for October OW) and go home happy because they made a profit from this low quality turd. This ridiculous stan war will have no impact on poor little Venom. Sony will forget this as they cry into their money. I advise you to save your energy for a real controversy.  

4 minutes ago, Sam98 said:

Because they are sick narcissists. They are enjoying every second of their tweets being used by news sites

Just look at this account:

https://twitter.com/HausOfLucas?s=09

Yeah, there's probably no talking sense to that guy lol.

We'll just have to hope it blows over soon. I think it will once the real reviews for Venom come out, and there will be more buzz from the ASIB showing in AMC theaters tonight as well.

Sanne Godijn

On rotten tomatos Sony claimed venom is mediocre i just read  this in another thread

1 hour ago, freebit said:

Sis, the AMPAS doesn't GAF about Venom. 

No but the Academy cares about public perception of movies. La La Land lost by the end of award season partially because of sensationalist articles such as these that caused the general audience to turn against it.

I’m not saying this particular thing will affect its Oscar chances but historically, AMPAS care deeply about pointless stuff.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Stefani328
4 hours ago, gag said:

a) Because it's entertaining journalism. It's funny to the public that rabid fans are trolling a movie. She even contacted two of the Gaga stans to get their stance on this, so it's not like she's fabricating the idea of a 'conspiracy' at all.

b) I agree. I never said anything about a smear campaign though? I'mďťż saying that Sony can use this instance to discredit actual reviews, painting them oďťżut to be Gaga fans.ďťż

c) I agree. However, I think this contradicts your point about 'journalism'. Should articles give the movies ONLY good press then? Of course not... right? This is no different... she's reporting on things are actually happening, whether it reflects positively or negatively on the movie.ďťżďťż

I don't think it's unprofessional at all. Much like when Buzzfeed was among the first to break the 'soccer moms' story, they're doing their jobs to report funny things that happen on Twitter.

Not really especially if actual bad reviews for Venom are coming from movie critics (professionals). What's Sony gonna say? It's kinda hard to discredit professionals. They aren't Gaga fans. 

nodandsmile
1 hour ago, freebit said:

You guys are kind of being dramatic. This is just silly internet nonsense and good clickbait. Venom is not part of the real MCU, looks awful, will likely get awful reviews, and not even the cast seem to care about this movie. It would be one thing if the fake soccer moms were going up against Tom Hardy himself, but Venom the movie is an inanimate object, and a commercial entity that is going #1 at the BO regardless of it being garbage or being poorly reviewed (fake or otherwise). Anyone actually upset about Gaga fans dragging Venom would never see ASIB in the first place, so chill on your meltdowns. 

Thank you very much! They just won't let it die but keep on sharing these links and videos :saladga:

I swear to god, being part of this fanbase is... challenging sometimes.

btw Variety also made an article about this

so stupid and immature, jesus christ they’re almost in their 30s don’t they have like literally anything else to do... but hey they’re getting the attention they crave  :neyde:

Archived