💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm just so proud of Gaga

AndrewGr

Featured Posts

AndrewGr

I saw a screening of ASIB in London today and I'm still shook...
All I have to say is that this woman is incredible. Her acting honestly blew me away. Like, literally, she was better than 80% of all the professional actresses I've seen in films. If I didn't know who she was I'd become a fan of hers just by this performance only.
To be honest I was a little worried about her acting in this role, mainly because of two things. The fillers (I didn't know how believable she would look as Ally and if she could use her facial expressions in their full potential) and also that she had to act natural, something that's opposed to everything she has done so far. But I can't believe how good she was. She convinced me from the first minute and her acting was the only thing that hold me till the end. She's definitely the best thing about this movie and she will be a revelation for everyone. 

All in all, I didn't find the movie great in every aspect, I definitely see the pacing issues that people have talked about (the cinematography is great though), but man, it's so worth watching (and watching again and again) just for Gaga. We all have countless reasons to be proud of her but this achievement is something I can't even process. She worked so hard in order to act like this (in the middle of working extremely hard for things like Super Bowl, Coachella, JWT, ASIB soundtrack writing/recording) and every award in the world won't be enough to reward this. 

You can tell that even though she's one of the most talented people on earth (that may be a little extra, I know) she doesn't rely on that at all. She works hard af to be better and better at everything and I can't even imagine what the future holds. Thank you Gaga. 

jereve

Im probably going to be screaming the first second she shows up on my screen.

She such an underrated talent it's ridiculous. A woman with such ability to be passionate in every artistic ventures is rare.

We stan a legend.

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

Doncho

YAAAS Im so excited to see Gaga s performance. Sadly I have to wait 10 more days :triggered:

I think the most important part about this era is the public FINALLY seeing Gaga s talent. And hopefully she is nominated for Best Actress and Original Song!

BlingNotTheMusic

SO glad her performance is great. Sad many people are still talking about pacing and/or issues with the movie. 

S0436
4 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

SO glad her performance is great. Sad many people are still talking about pacing and/or issues with the movie. 

Well we will have to take the Best Actress Oscar over Best Picture then lol

Archived