Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Black Mirror Season 5 news

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Borislshere

Finally, some news on the ultra-secret Black Mirror season 5.

According to a new report in Bloomberg, there are some intriguing details about one of the new episodes, plus a premiere date.

Season 5 will be released in December, the report says. That makes sense as the Emmy winner’s previous season was released Dec. 29 last year, so perhaps a holiday rollout is again in the works. The show went into production earlier this year and is still currently shooting.

Moreover, the new season will feature a “Choose Your Own Adventure” style episode where fans will get to interact with the story, making key decisions for a protagonist that determines their dystopian fate.

The thrust of the Bloomberg story, citing sources close to the company, is about how Netflix is actually developing a slate of interactive projects where viewers get to choose the narrative in story. The streaming service has tried basic interactivity with a handful of children’s shows, and HBO had Steven Soderbergh’s interactive series Mosaic. But the Black Mirror episode is expected to take such interactivity to another level.

Netflix had no immediate comment on the report.

https://ew.com/tv/2018/10/01/black-mirror-season-5-date/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_ew&utm_term=B06934C0-C582-11E8-B83C-FDE94744363C&utm_content=link&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

Who's Ready??

giphy.gif

There was a TV show here in Brazil in the 90s called "Você Decide" (You Decide) and it was like that, where they played the story and people called a certain number to choose which ending they wanted to see.

Teal Ambition

I saw this on my Facebook timeline and tagged @KleinGa in it and we we're both shook to our very core :sharon: This has the potential to be SO COOL

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Michelle

I was so excited when I read this. I’ve been counting down until the next season 🙌🏽

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

My only complaint is MORE EPISODES PLSSS

Black Mirror is so good :giveup:

aaron l

One of my favorite shows of this decade. My alien bones are ready and my wired weave is snatched.

Panchecco

that's a ****ing cool idea and I'd be so here for it

even though, to be honest, the last season wasn't as great as the others

jereve

I just hope it packs in with better writing from last season.... Otherwise BLACK MIRROR is one of the best shows out there 

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

King J

BUY SHALLOW ON ITUNES

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

• 2 months later...
Demoncore

First watched the series in March and picked it up again just recently. I binged the whole thing this weekend so I'm perched for a new season!

Archived