💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Gaga Song Surprised You The Most?

Twitter

Featured Posts

HighwayFantasy

Perfect Illusion. I was never ever so hyped for a singel release as for PI. I was on THE FLOOR of excitement. It sounds so fresh, new, angry and expressive. Never expected a sound like that, the guitars, the synths, and the sick background vocals. It stills slays me. :firega:

Queen Gloria

Sinner's Prayer. The first dive bar performance had my wig scalped and shot off into space in a rocket. She had the perfect withered old cowboy persona/attitude to go along with those dramatic guitar chords. I was like WHAT.. This is not Lady Gaga, but it was perfectly Gaga at the same time. Expect the unexpected, hunties.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bb143a56168705763

Born This Way 

It sounded so corny and over the top at first listen, especially after the Fame Monster era and the promise that the BTW album would be guitar heavy and influenced by downtown NYC etc. I was shook. I grew to love it but at first listen it felt very David Guetta to me and I was not too excited.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

BlahForever1

Probably Perfect Illusion because I had no idea what to expect from the song. I managed to avoid listening to all the leaked snippets beforehand.

Paper Gangsta, I was shocked by her rapping abilities, this gurl can do anything, Cardi Minaj who?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Oh my... a lot of them! Venus, Judas, GUY, Million Reasons, Diamond Heart... and a lot more.

Also Born this Way in a bad way... but I love it now!

Michaelandro

Bad Romance to be honest. I was a casual listener back then and I remember when that song came out I was so captivated and amazed by the fact that someone came up with such a monster, it was so different and weird. She changed the complete landscape of pop music, in fact, she changed the whole pop industry with that song.

Come to Mama should have been the slutty bop we deserved

I imagined Sinners Prayer to be more like Dancin in Circles

and I imagined Hey Girl to be more like a Florence and the Machine song with drums

Archived