💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PETA slams Lady Gaga

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

PETA is right! Everyone saying it´s stupid is not seeing what Gaga wears. The first time I thought it´s fake fur but than she always got more and more fur coats. And believe me, they aren´t fake. She wears Michael Kors, Louis Vuitton etc. They don´t use fake fur. The cover for the movie, it´s obs. fake (at least I hope so).

I think she's product placing them for their pre-Fall collection.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• AbeTheBabe

• jhonyguy04

• Americano

PETA is right! Everyone saying it´s stupid is not seeing what Gaga wears. The first time I thought it´s fake fur but than she always got more and more fur coats. And believe me, they aren´t fake. She wears Michael Kors, Louis Vuitton etc. They don´t use fake fur. The cover for the movie, it´s obs. fake (at least I hope so).

Animals die for the burgers she loves so much, they can die for her wardrobe as well. They're lower on the food chain. Deal with it!

Kermit the frog

Animals die for the burgers she loves so much, they can die for her wardrobe as well. They're lower on the food chain. Deal with it!

Cows are not treated like this before they die:

Amen Fashion

I think she's product placing them for their pre-Fall collection.

Yes. I´m sure she got many clothes from them.

That´s stupid. Have you ever seen what they do to the animals? Look at the video, Kermit posted :roll: Food is something we need. Yes we have too much of it and we kill to many animals for food. But killing animals for just clothing, that no body needs is ridiculous.

Kermit the frog

You haven't watched documentaries on the American food processing/meat packaging industry then.

I have but I eat meat anyway. I'm a hypocrite :)

But it's way easier to give up wearing fur than eating meat. You can't deny that.

That's a fair argument. However, I do think such a claim could be interjected into any industry battle.

Think of energy, for example. While very different, it's similarly environmentalists/left-wing versus the right wing/business organizations etc. Driving a Hummer is someone's choice. With that in mind, you could also say that person is therefore contributing to climate change, destroying the lives of millions in underdeveloped countries that don't have the fiscal means of addressing stated consequences, in turn resulting in the death of thousands of people. (Via starvation from unexpected droughts, etc.)

It's that person's right to drive that car, but then are they causing destruction of some form of life directly from carbon emissions? (Human this time, not animal.) That's the same thing as wearing fur, resulting directly in the loss of animal life.

I've always disagreed with fur on clothing, but I also think the fashion industry is held to a rather unfair standard.

i can't say i'm well versed on that issue but it doesn't seem like either issue would undermine or lessen the severity of the other.

and some people seem to have difficulty distinguishing themselves from said animals, so YOU can die for MY burger. :)

giskardsb

PETA probably euthanizes more animals every year than the entire fur industry uses.

That´s stupid. Have you ever seen what they do to the animals? Look at the video, Kermit posted :roll: Food is something we need. Yes we have too much of it and we kill to many animals for food. But killing animals for just clothing, that no body needs is ridiculous.

There's also the argument that you don't HAVE to eat animals. Vegans and vegetarians have ways of getting the nutrients they need that most people would get from meat.

Just as you can buy clothing not made from fur, you can eat food that didn't come from an animal's body. But it's a choice, and PETA needs to have some degree of respect for people who choose different lifestyles. Ad campaigns are one thing. Flour bombing, blood throwing, etc. are another.

PETA needs to get over themselves... tons of species die for human habitat (PLANTS)... the same habitat I'm sure they ALL live in...

What makes one species more important than another... we should all protest PETA for condoning the mass killings of plants... see how ridiculous that would be?

Gaga should keep wearing fur just to piss these idiots off...

I think, in regards to the fur-trade, it's wrong to kill an animal simply for its skin. People also forget that leather is made from an animal too. I don't like that Gaga is wearing real fur (we still don't know). I don't think it's our right to torture animals and treat them with no respect at all.

I won't die, but I can't live without you