💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Gavengers: Season 1 Sign-Ups

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

Glittertinks
19 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

It’s completely okay not to add anything that went wrong. I just need to know how you approach the situation. Creating a story is just a plus for the in game fun.

What you could do better next time would be to give a bit more details. Yes, you can absorb energy, but do you absorb the heat or light? I mean I understand that it’s heat but the plan will look more classy if you say that yourself, and maybe add where you drop off the remaining energy, maybe the sea, etc.

Okay, I will keep that in mind for the  next mission! :firega:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid
43 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Loving this newspaper format!

You can also do it for your own hero, I probably won’t be able to do it all the time or cover everyone

No family’s safe when I sashay

DOJA CAT

Crime
---------------
Using my invisibility I scope out the bank locating where all the robbers are. After locating where they are in the bank I then go around with my bow killing them one by one starting with the rooms with least amount of people. When two robbers are near each other I don't use the bow I just stab them with the arrows. Also the hostages are the priority so I kill the robbers who are holding people hostage first

thank u, next

Trepadation

Name: Arym B. Lood 

Sexuality: Ace

Height: 5’ 9

Look: Good

Personality: Chaotic Neutral

Trepadation

Crime

I talk to the police in charge to let them go. The police let them escape with the money. I control 4 robbers to get all the bags of money. If any other robbers try to collect the bags, I’ll have them shoot themselves. The robbers with money get in the same car using my power. I control the driver to separate from the rest of the robbers & return to the bank. Have them surrender to the police. If any other cars tries to follow the car, I’ll control the driver to crash their car. While the car with money drives I’ll get them to drop their weapons on the road, that way they can’t get their guns back & won’t have weapons when surrendering. 

27monster27

I use a spell that gives people an aura that shields them from smoke and flames as they escape.

he/him/his

A Hybrid
4 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Me when I didn't get tagged and it's probably too late to join.

tumblr_o0kf7gGiv91rv6sroo2_540.gif

It’s not too late :poot: I just looked at the “last active” of people in the previous games to determine whether they quit or not :smh:

A Hybrid
12 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

I use a spell that gives people an aura that shields them from smoke and flames as they escape.

I’ll accept it this once. You have two hours to prepare your spells for today, before I announce the next missions.

A Hybrid

Crime (Bank of America)

@Tove Hoe

Could’ve used a distraction to lure the hostage keepers out of there, away from the hostages. I took your public opinion points because I’m going to assume at least a few of the hostages were killed as a defense move from the robbers to stop you. Also, you killed the robbers, that’s not exactly the best public image. Total: 11/15

@Trepadation

I really love your plan, thinking outside the box, but you’re making them kill themselves, damn. That’s dark for the newspapers, so I took some of your public opinion points. I didn’t make it 1 or 0 because at least it’s likely that none of the hostages got hurt. Total: 12/15

@hellothing

I don’t understand how the police just decided to barge in, especially when you could’ve telepathically told them to. Other than that, great.

Total: 13/15

Emergency (Fire)

@Glittertinks 

Could’ve given more details. Also didn’t even bother trying to save the building itself, just the people.

Total: 12/15

@27monster27

Because of the short text (which is completely my fault btw, should’ve given you an easier power to use) I won’t count this when calculating your average score. So it’ll be like the second day of the game was your first.

PrinceOfTheStorm
11 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

It’s not too late :poot: I just looked at the “last active” of people in the previous games to determine whether they quit or not :smh:

Oh.

So can we bring back Alejandro from Gagalandia?

signing out

27monster27
2 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

Crime (Bank of America)

@Tove Hoe

Could’ve used a distraction to lure the hostage keepers out of there, away from the hostages. I took your public opinion points because I’m going to assume at least a few of the hostages were killed as a defense move from the robbers to stop you. Also, you killed the robbers, that’s not exactly the best public image. Total: 11/15

@Trepadation

I really love your plan, thinking outside the box, but you’re making them kill themselves, damn. That’s dark for the newspapers, so I took some of your public opinion points. I didn’t make it 1 or 0 because at least it’s likely that none of the hostages got hurt. Total: 12/15

@hellothing

I don’t understand how the police just decided to barge in, especially when you could’ve telepathically told them to. Other than that, great.

Total: 13/15

Emergency (Fire)

@Glittertinks 

Could’ve given more details. Also didn’t even bother trying to save the building itself, just the people.

@27monster27

Because of the short text (which is completely my fault btw, should’ve given you an easier power to use) I won’t count this when calculating your average score. So it’ll be like the second day of the game was your first.

So do I have to say what spells I am preparing beforehand or no?

he/him/his

Glittertinks
2 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

@Glittertinks 

Mess, I forgot about the building :messga: I will accept the cost made of billions to build a new skyscraper, my bad:vegas:

Archived