Scheiße

xoxo

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid
Just now, raragaga said:

Scheiße

You’re a strong female who doesn’t need permission. AKA you’re super rich. Like Batman or Iron Man rich. You also own tons of tech companies who produce stuff for you.

Do whatever you want, whether that’s a war plane or an Iron Man suit :rockstar:

No family’s safe when I sashay

A Hybrid
9 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Crime

--- --- --- --- ---

Lee doesn't really believe in all these superhero nonsense. But today, it seems like he might turn this mindset around.

Out of all the days to open his vault, it had to be this day. He's not really the type to go run errands to the bank; he has assistants for that. But today, he had to secure a new account for his first signed major popstar. He had bet all his money on this weird girl, and he knew she was gonna be huge. The next Madonna! Can you believe it? Ninety-nine other execs did not believe in her but she only needed one to be signed; and that was him. He still wasn't sure if his gamble was delirious or ambitious or both as he made his way to the bank to sign the formalities.

Of all the days, it had to be this one.

He knew that something was wrong before he even took ten steps in the building. It wasn't sixth sense or anything silly like that. Lee doesn't believe in that nonsense. How did he know that he was in the middle of a dangerous heist before there even was one?

You see, Lee can read minds. 

--- --- --- --- ---

'This is my first time robbing someone. Oh gosh what am I doing here, I don't want to hurt anybody!'

'If this goes well, I'll be set for life.'

'I don't wanna go back to JAIL.'

'Jesus, all these corporate monkeys and their cash just waiting to be plucked from their greedy hands. God, I just want to stab one of them just to see how it feels like.'

The thoughts hit him like a truck the moment he entered the bank door. He froze and looked around. Majority of the people inside took notice but cared not to show it. He knew that if he acted suspiciously, at least three of them will take a shot at him. They were the fidgety ones. 

Jesus, what should I do?

Always calm and collected, Lee drew a deep breath and walked in casually, as if nothing was wrong. Thank God he was wearing shades. He eyed the people with the disturbing thoughts cautiously. They were all strategically placed at the exits and spread around. Wow, he thought. This is one major operation. They outnumbered the people inside, including all the staff, customers and security easy. He had to plan something. Time was running out.

That’s one hell of an effort, but I think you got the idea wrong :derpga:

I don’t have time for a Dungeon Master type of game, you just say in a paragraph how you handle it, and when the time is up I give scores to everyone.

Something you did doesn’t make sense? I’ll spot it and give you less points.

I realized your power isn’t really the type to go amazing with that, so I’ll add telekinesis up to 2 tonnes.

Oriane

I won't be here for a week, can I be absent all this time ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Quartz

'Freeze! All you mother****ers put your hands up!'

'On your knees NOW!'

Lee looked on at the ensuing panic. People screamed in alarm. One suit actually took off running.

Bang!

He crumpled on the floor midrun. The screams grew louder then abruptly went silent as if the people realized that these thieves meant business. One by one, everyone knelt on the floor. All of them were searched and subsequently bound. Whimpers, thoughts, pleas, panic rushed into Lee's mind. Their thoughts were overpowering. Lee closed his eyes and breathed. He tried to single out the minds of the perpetrators. He had to do something.

Inspecting their thoughts one by one, he came to a realization that the heist were headed by three main guys: the two blondes and the bald guy at the edge of the room. They were jailmates. The fact they did not wear masks deeply aggravated him. This meant they didn't really care if they had witnesses. They were not intent on keeping them alive. And from the malice that bounced off from the bald leader, Lee was right.

The older blonde was talking on the phone with the head of police. More thoughts rushed in Lee's mind as police surrounded the bank. He knew the cops outside were at a loss.

No rescue then, eh?

Albeit himself, he was starting to formulate a plan. Lee couldn't believe what he was about to do.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Quartz
7 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

That’s one hell of an effort, but I think you got the idea wrong :derpga:

I don’t have time for a Dungeon Master type of game, you just say in a paragraph how you handle it, and when the time is up I give scores to everyone.

Something you did doesn’t make sense? I’ll spot it and give you less points.

I realized your power isn’t really the type to go amazing with that, so I’ll add telekinesis up to 2 tonnes.

Sorry got into the zone hehe, I'll get there on my third reply, just setting the tone ;) thanks for the level-up! 

Question! Can I talk to people using my telepathy? Or is it limited to mind reading?

Also, I promise to make my answers shorter next time. I just started writing and it just happened XD

A Hybrid
8 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Questionï»ż! Can I talk to people using my telepathy? Or is it limited tï»żo mind readingï»ż?

You can talk to people, and control the weak minded (either really really stupid humans or animals). There will be upgrades to your powers given as a prize of a competition later in the game :staymad:

Glittertinks

Here comes my character Info :huntyga:I hope it was okay to add 1-2 things.

Superhero Name: Miss Galactic

Name: Ophelia Sauvage

Sexuality: Bisexual

Look: Red, curly hair, green eyes, curvy, not too thin, wears feminine clothing and prefers colorful dresses

Superhero Suit: A black suit with a lot of glitter (:sis:) stones and has a tiny skirt to appear a bit more feminin (still has pants tho), which makes it look like the stars, her mask only covers one eye because fashion.

Personality: optimistic, friendly, likes children and cats, a complete nerd, a bit chaotic, dislikes pictures getting taken of her, star gazing

Quartz

The two blondes left the main lobby to plan out the negotiations with the police. The bald guy smiled and Lee could tell from his oily thoughts the atrocities he wanted to enact while he was left in-charge of the hostages. He clearly provided the muscle not the brains in this operation.

Nothing can be heard except for a sobbing of a girl in front, maybe around ten. She was sobbing uncontrollably and for her sake, Lee tried to soothe her by influencing calm in her mind. Reading minds and imposing thoughts are leagues apart. Hearing thoughts has always been natural to him. Lee has heard voices from the inside of the brains of people since he could talk. It's mostly responsible for his success in compromising deals and negotiations in his education and career. He had to nudge ideas along before but never full-on control minds. The distress of the girl was too much for him to suppress. It was a strong pure force that he cannot calm. Lee knew she had to grow quiet fast as a malicious thought flashed in his mind.

The thought was not his. The bald man was walking steadily towards the girl. Lee frantically tried to will the girl to be quiet to no avail. The man approached the young girl and his twisted smiling face was inches from the girl's.

'I will gouge your eyes out so that you can't cry anymore.'

Smiling, he took out a knife. The girl, frozen with fear just a couple of seconds ago, started to wail even louder. Everyone was watching the ghastly scene as the bald man started to tease the girl's face with the knife. The girl's mother was passed out beside her. No one was going to speak up to stop this.

Lee gathered all his energy to st-

One of the thin henchmen was on top of the bald man in that instant. Lee recognized him as one of the youngest members who was just there for a modest cut, one of the blondes' own men.

'Don't ****ing touch her!'

Fist after fist landed on the bald man. Lee knew this was trouble...for the boy. The bald man did not even flinch. After a couple of seconds just taking it, the bald man retaliated with a fury. He punched and kicked the boy so savagely that Lee heard ribs cracking. 

'A good guy, eh? **** OFF AND DIE.'

He kicked and kicked until the boy just lay motionless on the ground. The bald man spit on the boy who was inches from unconsciousness and strutted away laughing and satisfied.

Lee can read the intensity of hatred and shame the boy felt. It was almost enough...to kill.

'It'll be so easy to shoot him from here.'

Lee knew this was his chance. He didn't like it, but he didn't have a choice. He nudged the boy's hatred in the right direction.

Shoot him.

'Yes... No... I can't. He'll kill me.'

You won't miss

'I... Yes, I can shoot that mother****er from here! ... No. No what? No.'

He's returning to the girl.

With a surge of strength, the boy opened his eyes just in time to witness the bald man pull out his knife and walk menacingly back to the girl. In a burst of rage, the young man whipped out his pistol and began shooting.

In the milliseconds that followed, Lee focused and breathed. Time seemed to grow still. It was his plan to let the instability of the group ruin this organized crime. He hasn't moved anything with his mind for a very long time, but with his adrenaline filled blood and his insane focused state, he will be able to set out his plan. He concentrated in moving the heavy and set stone counters to serve as shields covering the small group of hostages already huddled in the corner where they were first shepherded. The thieves were in disarray, shooting at each other; the bald man's forces against the blondes' own henchmen. The confusion was added by the fast speeding slabs of stone. Bullets, flying rocks, what the hell was going on here?! The thieves had not time to react and was shooting at each other relentlessly.

All this spanned only seconds. Lee managed to lift the heavy shields of stone over and around the hostages as bullets ricocheted across the lobby.

After seemingly hours, the shootings stopped. Lee sensed a radical drop in the voices in his head. The police finally broke in as Lee finally let go of the heavy slabs of concrete and fell unconscious.

Quartz

I promise to make it really short next time, sorry GM! :laughga:

Glittertinks
4 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

Emergency (Fire): A skyscraper in Manhattan’s downtown is on fire. The firefighters seem hopeless as the experts think at this point, it’s too late for the building to be saved, but there might still be a chance to save all one hundred people inside with the help of a superhero.

Our dear Miss Galactic :huntyga: flies into the scene and starts helping the firefighters getting the people out of the building. At first she has to help a few single persons in danger, but this is done pretty fast because she can fly fast. After that she enters the building the help the bigger groups and absords some of the energy the fire creates, making it easier for the people to escape. It's routine for her, so she knows what to do and in the end she even saves a dog that was still trapped in the skyscraper!

I hope it's okay like this, I was not sure if I should add things that went wrong now or if you will do it?

A Hybrid
42 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

Our dear Miss Galactic :huntyga: flies into the scene and starts helping the firefighters getting the people out of the building. At first she has to help a few single persons in danger, but this is done pretty fast because she can fly fast. After that she enters the building the help the bigger groups and absords some of the energy the fire creates, making it easier for the people to escape. It's routine for her, so she knows what to do and in the end she even saves a dog that was still trapped in the skyscraper!

I hope it's okay like this, I was not sure if I should add things that went wrong now or if you will do it?

It’s completely okay not to add anything that went wrong. I just need to know how you approach the situation. Creating a story is just a plus for the in game fun.

What you could do better next time would be to give a bit more details. Yes, you can absorb energy, but do you absorb the heat or light? I mean I understand that it’s heat but the plan will look more classy if you say that yourself, and maybe add where you drop off the remaining energy, maybe the sea, etc.

A Hybrid

Rest of the heroes have time until 2 PM UK time to deal with today’s missions! That’s when I’ll announce scores and give new missions.

It’s also a good idea to write articles about your heroes’ actions which will affect your public reputation for the better!

A Hybrid

Daily Gaggle

Mysterious Superhero Protecting The Hostages?

Earlier today, a bank robbery took place in Bank of America, with the robbers taking approximately 35 hostages. The robbery was stopped via the police force, but the surviving hostages claim the event was too much of a miracle to be true.

”I really think a telekinetic superhero in disguise saved us today, otherwise I’m the luckiest person in the world and I mean... I know that’s not true.” says Clarice K., 37, survivor of the robbery. Continued on page 4

Fire? Not A Problem For Our Newest Hero, Miss Galactic!

New York downtown suffered from a giant fire today, but survivors of the burning the building thank Miss Galactic for ‘making them not feel the fire’.

”It was like, the fire was there, but we didn’t feel it. No heat and all that! For real! Then Miss Galactic flies in and carries us to safety one by one, I even got a selfie with her!” Continued on page 5

Quartz
7 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Daily Gaggle

Mysterious Superhero Protecting The Hostages?

Earlier today, a bank robbery took place in Bank of America, with the robbers taking approximately 35 hostages. The robbery was stopped via the police force, but the surviving hostages claim the event was too much of a miracle to be true.

”I really think a telekinetic superhero in disguise saved us today, otherwise I’m the luckiest person in the world and I mean... I know that’s not true.” says Clarice K., 37, survivor of the robbery. Continued on page 4

Fire? Not A Problem For Our Newest Hero, Miss Galactic!

New York downtown suffered from a giant fire today, but survivors of the burning the building thank Miss Galactic for ‘making them not feel the fire’.

”It was like, the fire was there, but we didn’t feel it. No heat and all that! For real! Then Miss Galactic flies in and carries us to safety one by one, I even got a selfie with her!” Continued on page 5

Loving this newspaper format!

Archived