💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Gavengers: Season 1 Sign-Ups

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

13 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

@Blue Madonna Will you be joining as the journalist?

I don't think so sorry :( I just don't think I'll have quite enough time idk. Maybe I'll lurk a bit and join another one of your later games; they sound so cool though! Enjoy the game! :D

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DOJA CAT

Name: Krystal Holland
Sexuality: Bisexual
Look: Ice Blue Eyes, Platinum Wavy Hair, Muscular, 6 Inch Heels
Personality: Fun, Loving & Sassy

Kinda Looks like
emma_frost_by_rexww-d5pai1q.jpg 

thank u, next

A Hybrid
2 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Wait, is this for real? :laughga: Do I at least get to control other liquids other than my liquified body at least? :trollga:

No, but I think he can expand his own size in liquid form as much as you want, so you don’t have to control any other water

No family’s safe when I sashay

Quartz
6 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

No, but I think he can expand his own size in liquid form as much as you want, so you don’t have to control any other water

Hmmm... I love Shallow the song but I'm not sure I know how to control a very unique ability like that. :laughga:

Is it alright to change it to Is That Alright? :lolga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

A Hybrid
1 hour ago, hellothing said:

Hmmm... I love Shallow the song but I'm not sure I know how to control a very unique ability like that. :laughga:

Is it alright to change it to Is That Alright? :lolga:

Sure, give me time to think of a power though :poot: Any suggestion is welcome

Quartz
33 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Sure, give me time to think of a power though :poot: Any suggestion is welcome

And ruin the surprise? Nah, I TRUST you to give me a power worthy of the ballad of the century :ohwell::ladyhaha:

Maybe give me the power to make something true as long as I can phrase it as a question. :lolga::laughga:

Glittertinks
7 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

You have flight, energy absorbation, energy manipulation and outburst as photon blast. While flying you can get up to mach 1 speed. 

That sounds amazing :nooo: I am currently away and will post my character info a bit later :excited2:

A Hybrid
1 hour ago, hellothing said:

a power worthy of the ballad of the century

How about... TELEPATHY

A Hybrid

Today’s missions:

Crime (Bank of America): The Bank of America in Charlotte, North Carolina is being robbed by a large group of 50 armed men with 35 costumerd taken as hostages. The police has the building surrounded, but the criminals are demanding a safe exit with the money in exchange for the lives of the hostages. Use your superpowers and stop this madness.

Emergency (Fire): A skyscraper in Manhattan’s downtown is on fire. The firefighters seem hopeless as the experts think at this point, it’s too late for the building to be saved, but there might still be a chance to save all one hundred people inside with the help of a superhero.

If you’ve gotten your powers from me, you can pick one and write how you solve this! You have 24 hours!

@ARTPOPSTER @hellothing @Tove Hoe @Trepadation @LADYGAGASHOOCK

@PrincessVenus @27monster27 @Mad Onna@Glittertinks @Piece of Me

A Hybrid
6 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Oh wow I’m late but fun:woot:

I’ll be Applause:woot:

Your power is to create soundwaves and use them as you wish. You can adjust the intensity and frequency, but keep in mind that this could have permanent damage on civilians if not directed at one enemy.

This power also gives you flight, and as you can use the waves at any intensity and direction, some kind of strength. 

Quartz
2 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

How about... TELEPATHY

Infinitely better than turning into water, yaaaas thanks!

--- --- --- --- ---

My character sheet:

John-Abraham-Top-10-Most-handsome-man-in

Lee

Music Executive | Single | Mysterious | 37

Silent

Quartz
1 hour ago, A Hybrid said:

Today’s missions:

Crime (Bank of America): The Bank of America in Charlotte, North Carolina is being robbed by a large group of 50 armed men with 35 costumerd taken as hostages. The police has the building surrounded, but the criminals are demanding a safe exit with the money in exchange for the lives of the hostages. Use your superpowers and stop this madness.

Emergency (Fire): A skyscraper in Manhattan’s downtown is on fire. The firefighters seem hopeless as the experts think at this point, it’s too late for the building to be saved, but there might still be a chance to save all one hundred people inside with the help of a superhero.

If you’ve gotten your powers from me, you can pick one and write how you solve this! You have 24 hours!

@ARTPOPSTER @hellothing @Tove Hoe @Trepadation @LADYGAGASHOOCK

@PrincessVenus @27monster27 @Mad Onna@Glittertinks @Piece of Me

Crime

--- --- --- --- ---

Lee doesn't really believe in all these superhero nonsense. But today, it seems like he might turn this mindset around.

Out of all the days to open his vault, it had to be this day. He's not really the type to go run errands to the bank; he has assistants for that. But today, he had to secure a new account for his first signed major popstar. He had bet all his money on this weird girl, and he knew she was gonna be huge. The next Madonna! Can you believe it? Ninety-nine other execs did not believe in her but she only needed one to be signed; and that was him. He still wasn't sure if his gamble was delirious or ambitious or both as he made his way to the bank to sign the formalities.

Of all the days, it had to be this one.

He knew that something was wrong before he even took ten steps in the building. It wasn't sixth sense or anything silly like that. Lee doesn't believe in that nonsense. How did he know that he was in the middle of a dangerous heist before there even was one?

You see, Lee can read minds. 

--- --- --- --- ---

'This is my first time robbing someone. Oh gosh what am I doing here, I don't want to hurt anybody!'

'If this goes well, I'll be set for life.'

'I don't wanna go back to JAIL.'

'Jesus, all these corporate monkeys and their cash just waiting to be plucked from their greedy hands. God, I just want to stab one of them just to see how it feels like.'

The thoughts hit him like a truck the moment he entered the bank door. He froze and looked around. Majority of the people inside took notice but cared not to show it. He knew that if he acted suspiciously, at least three of them will take a shot at him. They were the fidgety ones. 

Jesus, what should I do?

Always calm and collected, Lee drew a deep breath and walked in casually, as if nothing was wrong. Thank God he was wearing shades. He eyed the people with the disturbing thoughts cautiously. They were all strategically placed at the exits and spread around. Wow, he thought. This is one major operation. They outnumbered the people inside, including all the staff, customers and security easy. He had to plan something. Time was running out.

Archived