• The Fame era
    • The Fame Monster era
    • Born This Way era
    • ARTPOP era
    • Cheek To Cheek era
    • Joanne era

Featured Posts

wonderlanddynasty

I was very young during The Fame Era so I didn’t know anything about celebrities. I only knew that I liked those songs on the radio that were actually sung by Lady Gaga. Later I heard the Fame songs again and that turned me into a Monster ^^

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nerdfacekillah

since i saw and heard for the first time poker face and its music video.

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

KimmyShimmy

I "officially" became an LG fan after the Bad Romance music video came out. I was so in awe of the theatrics and performance quality and IMMEDIATELY knew she was the one I was gonna stan for life :staymad:

Found interest in her at the end of the ARTPOP era and started stanning since Joanne

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Schizophonic

fan of lady gaga, when i first saw her playing at the piano (fooled me again and paparazzi)

and i liked the fame album even before it was released when it was just on myspace.

but really a monster i became when i read her interview with rolling stone while alejandro.

TeenIdle

I was a fan in 2010, then I wasn't, then a fan again in 2013 and finally a stan was born in early 2014:huntyga:

calmar

I kind of fell into it around the Telephone era (like a day or two before the MV was released iirc), but it wasn't that particular song that made me like her; it was a youtube video of her BR performance on Ellen. Looking back now she's improved so much!

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived